Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Alabama
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park: Historic battleship in Mobile, Alabama.
- Huntsville Botanical Garden: Botanical garden in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Boxer Joe Louis was born in Lexington in 1914. He died in 1981.
- On January 28, 1846 Montgomery was selected as capital of Alabama.
- Baseball player Willie Howard Mays was born in Westfield in 1931.
- The Alabama State Flag was authorized by the Alabama legislature on February 16, 1895.
|Alabama state symbols|
|Amphibian||Red Hills salamander|
|Bird||Yellowhammer, wild turkey|
|Butterfly||Eastern tiger swallowtail|
|Fish||Largemouth bass, fighting tarpon|
|Flower||Camellia, oak-leaf hydrangea|
|Horse breed||Racking horse|
|Mammal||American black bear|
|Reptile||Alabama red-bellied turtle|
|Beverage||Conecuh Ridge Whiskey|
|Food||Pecan, blackberry, peach|
|Gemstone||Star blue quartz|
|Slogan||Share The Wonder,
Alabama the beautiful,
Where America finds its voice,
Sweet Home Alabama
|State route marker|
Released in 2003
|Lists of United States state symbols|
10 Best Tourist Attractions in Montgomery, Alabama