Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Alabama
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park: Historic battleship in Mobile, Alabama.
- Sloss Furnaces: National Historic Landmark in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Alabama is the only state with all major natural resources needed to make iron and steel. It is also the largest supplier of cast-iron and steel pipe products.
- Winston County is often called the Free State of Winston. It gained the name during the Civil War.
- Schools established in Mobile include Washington Academy (founded in 1811) and Huntsville Green Academy (founded in 1812).
- The Florence Renaissance Faire is the Alabama’s official fair.
|Alabama state symbols|
|Amphibian||Red Hills salamander|
|Bird||Yellowhammer, wild turkey|
|Butterfly||Eastern tiger swallowtail|
|Fish||Largemouth bass, fighting tarpon|
|Flower||Camellia, oak-leaf hydrangea|
|Horse breed||Racking horse|
|Mammal||American black bear|
|Reptile||Alabama red-bellied turtle|
|Beverage||Conecuh Ridge Whiskey|
|Food||Pecan, blackberry, peach|
|Gemstone||Star blue quartz|
|Slogan||Share The Wonder,
Alabama the beautiful,
Where America finds its voice,
Sweet Home Alabama
|State route marker|
Released in 2003
|Lists of United States state symbols|
Here, 5 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Mobile, United States
Set along the Gulf of Mexico at the head of Mobile Bay, Mobile is a historic city with beautiful old homes, lovely squares, and a vibrant cultural scene. This port city is also home to the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, one of the main attractions along this stretch of coast. Visitors can spend a day wandering the historic districts, visiting some of the museums, touring Fort Conde or the Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, or exploring the beaches and small towns along Mobile Bay. Mobile is also known for being the home of the oldest Mardi Gras celebrations in the country, a tradition it still celebrates in a lively fashion each year.
1. USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park
2. Mardi Gras
3. Fort Conde and the Museum of Mobile
4. Mobile Museum of Art
5. Bragg-Mitchell Mansion
GET MORE INFORMATION – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/eofEFE
SHARE this Video: ➜ https://youtu.be/RQ57D-8jCoY
Also check another videos..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜ https://goo.gl/3XcvVX
Tourist Attraction in America ➜ https://goo.gl/PAAk8M
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜ https://goo.gl/6USY02
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜ https://goo.gl/rF8ceQ
Toruist Attraction in Australia ➜ https://goo.gl/WDCAeS