Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Arkansas
- Garvan Woodland Gardens: Botanical garden in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
- Clinton Presidential Center: Presidential library in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Since the 1830s the area now known as Hot Springs National Park has bathed notables as diverse as Franklin D. Roosevelt, Babe Ruth, and Al Capone. The park is entirely surrounded by the city of Hot Springs, the boyhood home of President Bill Clinton.
- Famous singer Johnny Cash was born in Kingsland.
- Alma claims to be the Spinach Capital of the World.
- The Buffalo River is one of the few remaining unpolluted, free-flowing rivers in the lower 48 states.
Largest cities or towns in Arkansas
|1||Little Rock||Pulaski||198,606||11||Hot Springs||Garland||36,915||
|7||North Little Rock||Pulaski||65,911||17||Bella Vista||Benton||28,511|
|10||Pine Bluff||Jefferson||42,984||20||West Memphis||Crittenden||24,860|
Join a roadtrip through Arkansas and the offbeat Ozark mountains and discover the best roads and best places to visit.
Arkansas is not just worth a stop – it’s a destination. Shady forests , peaceful lakes and hidden treasures. Find out about the best places to visit when touring Arkansas and witness, how I nearly ran out of gas in the middle of the Ozarks.
As soon as I arrived in Arkandas the scenery had changed from the endkess plains to beautiful rolling hills and lush green forests. Here are the best places to visit, best roads to ride and things to do when visiting Arkansas and the Ozark mountains:
– Sleep at Sky-Vue Lodge. It is a historic and cozy little B&B right on the edge of the Ozark National forest. The property sits near the top of Mt. Gayler in the Boston Mountains, part of the stunning Arkansas Ozarks, and offers rooms with porches, a pizza service, and views, that money can’t buy.
– Explore the White Rock Recreation Area and its amazing dirt roads
– Ride the Pig Trail Scenic Byway. It winds through the rugged and forested Boston Mountains region of the Ozark Mountains. This 24 miles on State Highway 23 is one of Arkansas best motorcycle rides and USA Today listed the route as the # 2 of the best rides in America.
– If you are looking for a good place to stay in the middle of the Ozarks, Mulberry Lodge, that is right on Highway 23, or Byrd’s Adventure Center are the best options. They offer as well camping – but were completely booked at my time of traveling.
– Stop in Oark and visit the famous Oark Cafe to eat a burger. Established in 1890, it’s the oldest continuous-operation store in Arkansas. And yes, people literally drive for miles to eat one of its famous burgers.
– Explore Falling Waterfalls. Falling Beauty Waterfall also known as Falling Water Waterfall is is literally next to the dirt road in the Richland Creek area of south Newton county in Arkansas. It's a peaceful little spot to have a picknick, a swim or to put up your hammock and enjoy the calming sounds of the water.
– Don't run out of petrol in the middle of the Ozarks 😉
– Camp at Barkshed Recreation Area. Barkshed is a primitive camp near a clear mountain stream. It was the old “Barkshed Forest Camp” and is a serene little oasis in the middle of the forest these days.
// A roadtrip that dreams are made of: join my journey through the United States of America. From Los Angeles in California on the westcoast to Miami in Florida on the eastcoast.
// NEW EPISODE OUT EVERY THURSDAY 19.30 CET
// Time of the journey: May-June 2021
// Welcome to the journey! I am Lea Rieck, a journalist and author and I want to take you with me on a motorcycle overlanding adventure to all the wild and beautiful places in the world!
// I circumnavigated the world solo from 2016-2017 and now I am going to all other places I have not seen yet. On the channel: my motorcycle trip around africa/ the first stage of the journey through westafrica, my motorcycle ride from Germany to North Cape “Expedition North” and the best places to do a roadtrip to in Europe. Cureently on the channel: CROSS-COUNTRY USA
// Riding a Yamaha Ténéré 700. Bought the motorcycle myself from the press fleet of Yamaha USA (thank you Yamaha USA for making this possible. Ténérés were short on stock at all dealers I required one at)
Watch the review of my european Yamaha Ténéré 700 here:
//Equipment & Gear:
– Touratech Companero Summer Jacket & Pants (given to me by Touratech after my old suit got stolen on the ship from westafrica)
– BMW GS Gloves (self bought)
– Alpinestar Toucan Boots (self bought)
– Klim Krios Pro Helmet (self bought)
– Leatt Neckbrace (given to me by Leatt as my self-bought neckbrace was still in Africa)
– BMW Cooling Vest
Watch the review for my helmets here:
Drone: DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
Camera: Sony Alpha A7 rIII
2 x Go Pro Hero 8
DJI OSMO Pocket
Tripod: Manfrotto BeFree
Tripod Iphone: Joby GorillaPod
Editing Program: Final Cut Pro X
#arkansas #ozarks #ozarkmountains #got2go #learieck