Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Colorado
- Denver Zoo: Zoo in Denver, Colorado.
- Hanging Lake: Lake near Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- Colorado contains 75% of the land area of the U.S. with an altitude over 10,000 feet.
- Pueblo is the only city in America with four living recipients of the Medal of Honor.
- Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument near Cripple Creek is a lesson in history set in the one-time shadow of the Guffey Volcano. The volcano erupted millions of years ago, creating fossils and leaving the valley filled with petrified trees.
- Drive through the highest auto tunnel in the United States.
|State of Colorado|
Nil sine numine
(English: Nothing without providence)
|Anthem: “Where the Columbines Grow” and
“Rocky Mountain High“
|Admitted to the Union||August 1, 1876 (38th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Denver|
|•Governor||Jared Polis (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Dianne Primavera (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Colorado Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Michael Bennet (D)
John Hickenlooper (D)
|U.S. House delegation||4 Democrats
3 Republicans (list)
|•Water||376sqmi (962km2) 0.36%|
|•Median household income||$75,200|
|Time zone||UTC−07:00 (MST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-CO|
|Latitude||37°N to 41°N|
|Longitude||102°02′48″W to 109°02′48″W|
Colorado Springs and the surrounding region have an overwhelming amount of things to do and see! In fact, there are over 60 man-made and natural attractions to experience. There's no way anyone could experience them all in just one trip. Tracy, Chelsy and Sarah thought they would give this epic adventure a shot. Welcome to the “55 Attractions in 5 Days” Challenge… http://www.visitcos.com/55in5