Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Colorado
- Denver Zoo: Zoo in Denver, Colorado.
- Mesa Verde National Park: National park in southwestern Colorado.
- The highest paved road in North America is the Road to Mt. Evans off of I-70 from Idaho Springs. The Road climbs up to 14,258 Ft. above sea level.
- The tallest building in Colorado is the Republic Plaza at 57 stories high, in Denver.
- The highest suspension bridge in the world is over the Royal Gorge near Canon City. The Royal Gorge Bridge spans the Arkansas River at a height of 1,053 feet.
- “America the Beautiful” was written about Pike’s Peak.
|State of Colorado|
Nil sine numine
(English: Nothing without providence)
|Anthem: “Where the Columbines Grow” and
“Rocky Mountain High“
|Admitted to the Union||August 1, 1876 (38th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Denver|
|•Governor||Jared Polis (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Dianne Primavera (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Colorado Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Michael Bennet (D)
John Hickenlooper (D)
|U.S. House delegation||4 Democrats
3 Republicans (list)
|•Water||376sqmi (962km2) 0.36%|
|•Median household income||$75,200|
|Time zone||UTC−07:00 (MST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-CO|
|Latitude||37°N to 41°N|
|Longitude||102°02′48″W to 109°02′48″W|
Colorado Springs and the surrounding region have an overwhelming amount of things to do and see! In fact, there are over 60 man-made and natural attractions to experience. There's no way anyone could experience them all in just one trip. Tracy, Chelsy and Sarah thought they would give this epic adventure a shot. Welcome to the “55 Attractions in 5 Days” Challenge…http://www.VisitCOS.com/55in5