Real Estate Tips:
Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Connecticut
- Connecticut Science Center: Science museum in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Mystic Aquarium: Aquarium in Mystic, Connecticut.
- Connecticut has approx. 144 newspapers published in the State (daily, Sunday, weekly and monthly).
- Connecticut’s most important crops are dairy, poultry, forest and nursery, tobacco, vegetables and fruit.
- The Old New-Gate Prison & Copper Mine (1773) in East Granby, Connecticut is the oldest surviving state prison in the nation. However, in 1827, the prison was abandoned. During its more than 50 years as a penitentiary, well over 800 prisoners had served time there, including four women.
- Between 1701 and 1874, the state had two capitals, New Haven and Hartford.
- Noah Webster, the author of the first American English dictionary was born in West Hartford, Connecticut on 16th October 1758.
|Bridgeport Islanders||Ice hockey||American Hockey League|
|Hartford Wolf Pack||Ice hockey||American Hockey League|
|Connecticut Whale||Ice hockey||Premier Hockey Federation|
|Hartford Yard Goats||Baseball||Double-A Northeast|
|Norwich Sea Unicorns||Baseball||Futures Collegiate Baseball League|
|New Britain Bees||Baseball||Futures Collegiate Baseball League|
|Connecticut Sun||Basketball||Women's National Basketball Association|
|Hartford Athletic||Soccer||USL Championship|
|AC Connecticut||Soccer||USL League Two|
10 Best Places to Visit in Connecticut | Travel Video | Travel Guide | SKY Travel
#travelvideo #travelguide #travel #skytravel #USA #connecticut
07.Silver Sands State Park
09.Gillette Castle State Park
10.Hammonasset Beach State Park
Connecticut is a U.S. state in southern New England that has a mix of coastal cities and rural areas dotted with small towns. Mystic is famed for its Seaport museum filled with centuries-old ships, and the beluga whale exhibits at Mystic Aquarium. On Long Island Sound, the city of New Haven is known as the home of Yale University and its acclaimed Peabody Museum of Natural History. ― Google
City in Connecticut
Hartford is the capital of Connecticut. It’s home to the Mark Twain House & Museum. The 1874 mansion contains thousands of artifacts, including the desk at which Twain wrote his best-known works. The Harriet Beecher Stowe Center includes the author’s Victorian house and many period furnishings, plus a garden. The broad collection of the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art includes Renaissance and impressionist works. ― Google