Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value.
3 Popular Attractions In Connecticut
- Wickham Park: Park in Manchester, Connecticut.
- Yale University Art Gallery: Art gallery in New Haven, Connecticut.
- Ella Grasso was elected in her own right to be a state governor in 1974.
- Although West Haven is Connecticut’s youngest city, being incorporated in 1972, it is a community that dates back over 360 years, making it one of the oldest settlements in the country.
- Thomas Sanford made the first friction matches in Beacon Falls in 1834.
- Connecticut and Rhode Island have no county government. All county governments in Connecticut were abolished on October 1, 1960.
- The first public tree planting program in America was conducted in New Haven, CT. The city was given the nickname “The Elm City” because the trees planted in the program were elms.
|Bridgeport Islanders||Ice hockey||American Hockey League|
|Hartford Wolf Pack||Ice hockey||American Hockey League|
|Connecticut Whale||Ice hockey||Premier Hockey Federation|
|Hartford Yard Goats||Baseball||Double-A Northeast|
|Norwich Sea Unicorns||Baseball||Futures Collegiate Baseball League|
|New Britain Bees||Baseball||Futures Collegiate Baseball League|
|Connecticut Sun||Basketball||Women's National Basketball Association|
|Hartford Athletic||Soccer||USL Championship|
|AC Connecticut||Soccer||USL League Two|
Connecticut is the southernmost state in the New England region of the northeastern United States. Connecticut is bordered by Rhode Island to the east, Massachusetts to the north, New York to the west, and Long Island Sound to the south. Its capital is Hartford and its most populous city is Bridgeport.