Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market.
3 Popular Attractions In Connecticut
- Maritime Aquarium: Aquarium in Norwalk, Connecticut.
- Connecticut Science Center: Science museum in Hartford, Connecticut.
- In 1705, copper was discovered in Simsbury. Later, the copper mine became the infamous New-Gate Prison of the Revolutionary War. Doctor Samuel Higley of Simsbury started the first copper coinage in America in 1737.
- To register to vote in Connecticut you must: Be a U.S. citizen; Be a resident of a Connecticut Town; Be at least 18 years old on or before the next election Not be convicted of a felony.
- Did you know why Connecticut became known as the “Provision State”? It is due to the fact that during the revolutionary war, Connecticut sent many supplies and cannon to the Continental Army.
- Connecticut has the highest personal income per capita (more than $70,000) in the country. However, the national average is $50,392.
- Lyme disease (spread by ticks in Northern Hemisphere) was first identified in 1975 in Old Lyme, Connecticut.
|State of Connecticut|
|Anthem: “Yankee Doodle“
|Before statehood||Connecticut Colony|
|Admitted to the Union||January 9, 1788 (5th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||New York (combined)
Greater Hartford (metro and urban)
|•Governor||Ned Lamont (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Susan Bysiewicz (D)|
|Legislature||Connecticut General Assembly|
|•Upper house||Connecticut Senate|
|•Lower house||Connecticut House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Connecticut Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Richard Blumenthal (D)
Chris Murphy (D)
|U.S. House delegation||5 Democrats (list)|
|•Water||698sqmi (1,809km2) 12.6%|
|•Median household income||$79,900|
|Time zone||UTC– 05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC– 04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-CT|
|Latitude||40°58′ N to 42°03′ N|
|Longitude||71°47′ W to 73°44′ W|
Whether you are heading to Mystic Seaport, Foxwoods Casino, or grabbing a New Haven style pizza there is so many wonderful things to do in Connecticut. There are also things you do not do in Connecticut as well. Connecticut tourism information. Yale University tourism.
Filmed at Mystic Seasport in Mystic, CT
Copyright Mark Wolters 2021
#connecticut #mysticseaport #visitCT
Learn how to plan your travels like we do with our Travel Planning 101 Course: https://www.brighttrip.com/woltersworld
Grab some Wolters World travel gear http://www.woltersworld.store
Help Us Keep Make More Honest Travel Videos: https://www.patreon.com/woltersworld
Follow our Travel Shorts channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSIWRrLCcqamLlTEEBLFLA
Follow Jocelyn's Adventures in Cooking & Life at Simply Jocelyn – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFli83zdGzt7s-IsiRijXA/
Some of Our Favorite Travel Videos We Think Other Travelers Would Love
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.