Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Connecticut
- Mystic Seaport: Museum in Mystic, Connecticut.
- Quassy Amusement Park: Amusement park in Middlebury, Connecticut.
- The first lollipop-making machine opened for business in New Haven in 1908. George Smith named the treat after a popular racehorse.
- In 1728, the first steel mill operating in America was located in Simsbury.
- Arriving in 1614, the first settlers in the state were the Dutchmen. The Dutch were fur traders who built a fort near present-day Hartford.
- The “Constitution State” isthe birthplace of the world’s first practical helicopter. Designed by Vought Sikorsky, the VS-300 took flight at Stratford, Connecticut on September 14, 1939.
- Bridgeport is Connecticut’s largest city followed by New Havenand Hartford.
|State of Connecticut|
|Anthem: “Yankee Doodle“
|Before statehood||Connecticut Colony|
|Admitted to the Union||January 9, 1788 (5th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Greater New York (combined)
Greater Hartford (metro and urban)
|•Governor||Ned Lamont (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Susan Bysiewicz (D)|
|Legislature||Connecticut General Assembly|
|•Upper house||Connecticut Senate|
|•Lower house||Connecticut House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Connecticut Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Richard Blumenthal (D)
Chris Murphy (D)
|U.S. House delegation||5 Democrats (list)|
|•Water||698sqmi (1,809km2) 12.6%|
|•Median household income||$79,900|
|Time zone||UTC– 05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC– 04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-CT|
|Latitude||40°58′ N to 42°03′ N|
|Longitude||71°47′ W to 73°44′ W|
Top 16. Best Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in New Haven – Travel Connecticut:
Yale University, Yale University Art Gallery, Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History, Yale Center for British Art, Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library, East Rock Park, Shubert Theater, Grove Street Cemetery, Knights of Columbus Museum, Harkness Tower at Yale University, New Haven Green, Little Italy, Carousel at Lighthouse Point Park, New Haven Museum, Center Church, City Hall