Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Connecticut
- Thimble Islands: Archipelago in the southeast corner of Branford, Connecticut.
- Mystic Seaport: Museum in Mystic, Connecticut.
- America’s first trade association was founded in Naugatuck Valley.
- The name Middlebury derives from the central position the Town’s meetinghouse occupies, six miles from three older neighbors, Waterbury, Southbury, and Woodbury.
- Connecticut has 169 towns, 21 cities and 9 boroughs.
- The Scoville Memorial Library in Connecticut is the oldest publicly funded library in the U.S. It was established in 1771 by a local man named Richard Smith. Richard brought the first set of 200 books from London, with the funds contributed by thirty-nine people from the town of Salisbury.
- The first public tree planting program in America was conducted in New Haven, CT. The city was given the nickname “The Elm City” because the trees planted in the program were elms.
|Bridgeport Islanders||Ice hockey||American Hockey League|
|Hartford Wolf Pack||Ice hockey||American Hockey League|
|Connecticut Whale||Ice hockey||Premier Hockey Federation|
|Hartford Yard Goats||Baseball||Double-A Northeast|
|Norwich Sea Unicorns||Baseball||Futures Collegiate Baseball League|
|New Britain Bees||Baseball||Futures Collegiate Baseball League|
|Connecticut Sun||Basketball||Women's National Basketball Association|
|Hartford Athletic||Soccer||USL Championship|
|AC Connecticut||Soccer||USL League Two|
Are you looking to visit Connecticut? If so, this video covers the top 10 spots to visit in Connecticut. From maritime museums to amusement parks to picturesque cottages, the state of Connecticut has a great deal to offer for any tourist.
This video contains affiliate links. If you click on one, I may earn a commission.
Click here to get the best travel deals: ➨ https://bit.ly/3Dmh9w7
Click here to get the best hotel deals: ➨ https://bit.ly/3qGMQeC
Click here for the best deals on luggage on Amazon: ➨ https://amzn.to/3rHGdZQ
Ken Mist, The whaler Charles W. Morgan at Mystic Seaport, Connecticut, August 2007, CC BY 2.0
Beyond My Ken, Thompson Exhibition Building, Mystic Seaport Museum, CC BY-SA 4.0
Ad Meskens, Mystic Seaport Gerda III, CC BY-SA 3.0
Joe Mabel, Gillette Castle 05 (9366284462), CC BY-SA 3.0
Joe Mabel, Gillette Castle 14 (9366304980), CC BY-SA 3.0
Molly Hill, Stone Gate at Gillette Castle, CC BY-SA 3.0
JERRYE AND ROY KLOTZ MD, INTERIOR OF PEABODY MUSEUM OF YALE UNIVERSITY, NEW HAVEN, CT, CC BY-SA 3.0
Roller Coaster Philosophy, Lake Compounce – 48333789501, CC BY 2.0
Roller Coaster Philosophy, Lake Compounce – 48333710001, CC BY 2.0
Roller Coaster Philosophy, Lake Compounce – 48333861747, CC BY 2.0
Deniev Dagun, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, CC BY 4.0
rickpilot_2000, Hammonasset 12, CC BY 2.0
Patrick.lynch, Meigs Point 41° 15″ 0.25″ N, 72° 32′ 31.43″ W, 191° M E0A3668, CC BY-SA 4.0
Msact, Roseland Cottage, Woodstock, CT 2020, CC BY-SA 4.0
Magicpiano, WoodstockCT Roseland MainHouse 1, CC BY-SA 3.0
Philip Stanulis, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art, CC BY-SA 4.0
Edward J Sweeney, Wadsworth Athenaeum from Bushnell Plaza Sculpture Garden, CC BY-SA 4.0