Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Connecticut
- Ski Sundown: Ski area in New Hartford, Connecticut.
- Quassy Amusement Park: Amusement park in Middlebury, Connecticut.
- Connecticut has approx. 144 newspapers published in the State (daily, Sunday, weekly and monthly).
- Named in 1724 for the stony character of the hilly countryside, North Stonington was incorporated in 1807.
- The Old New-Gate Prison & Copper Mine (1773) in East Granby, Connecticut is the oldest surviving state prison in the nation. However, in 1827, the prison was abandoned. During its more than 50 years as a penitentiary, well over 800 prisoners had served time there, including four women.
- Hartford, the state’s capital is called the “Insurance Capital of the World”. In 1898, the first car insurance in America was issued at Hartford.
- The first public tree planting program in America was conducted in New Haven, CT. The city was given the nickname “The Elm City” because the trees planted in the program were elms.
|Bridgeport Islanders||Ice hockey||American Hockey League|
|Hartford Wolf Pack||Ice hockey||American Hockey League|
|Connecticut Whale||Ice hockey||Premier Hockey Federation|
|Hartford Yard Goats||Baseball||Double-A Northeast|
|Norwich Sea Unicorns||Baseball||Futures Collegiate Baseball League|
|New Britain Bees||Baseball||Futures Collegiate Baseball League|
|Connecticut Sun||Basketball||Women's National Basketball Association|
|Hartford Athletic||Soccer||USL Championship|
|AC Connecticut||Soccer||USL League Two|
So we are down to my 8th state in the US 🇺🇸 ( Goal is to visit 50 states before I turn 50 ) Hartford is just a small city in Connecticut so I recommend you just visit Hartford for a day and you can finish up everything. We stayed in an Airbnb but i don't recommend it that's why I didn't include it in the video. My Amtrak back and forth fare was only 38$ I got it during their northeast regional sale. Lyft is cheap to get around the city will cost you 7-13$ per ride plus tip depending on the distance. For Food it's not that expensive either budget 20-25$ per meal if you really wanna try the best in Hartford. I'll list some of their recommended & highly rated restaurants and bar:
For BAR: (1) Russian Lady (2) Pigs Eye Pub (3) The Tavern Downtown
For Restaurants ( Lunch & Dinner ):
(1) Black Eyed Sally's Southern Kitchen & Bar
(2) Max Downtown
(3) Bear's Smokehouse Barbecue
(4) The Blind Pig Pizza Co
(5) Piolin Restaurant – Peruvian Food
For Breakfast: Pond House Cafe
Follow me on Instagram: 👉🏽 https://www.instagram.com/camygeeee/
My Website under Construction: 👀 https://melots12.wixsite.com/camygee
Follow me on Pinterest: 👉🏽 https://www.pinterest.ph/melots12/_cr…
Follow me on TikTok: 👉🏽 https://www.tiktok.com/@camygeeee?lan…
Get Awesome Background Music for your Content Click Here:
My Vlogging Set up:
👀 Vlogging Camera: Sony ZV-E10
👀 Action Camera: Go Pro Hero 9 Black
👀 Editing Software: iMovie
keywords: hartford connecticut, things to do in hartford cennecticut, top tourist spots in hartford, top destinations in hartford, visit hartford, your guide to hartford connecticut, bushnell park, hartford union station, connecticut state capitol, wadsworth ateneum museum, connecticut science center, mortensen riverfront, connecticut old state house, elizabeth park rose garden, mark twain house and museum, hartford tourist spots, 48 hours in hartford, west hartford center, hartford via amtrak, budget for hartford, hartford connecticut itinerary
#hartford #hartfordconnecticut #travelvlog