Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Georgia
- Zoo Atlanta: Zoo in Atlanta.
- Callaway Gardens: Garden just outside of Columbus.
- Atlanta leads the nation with the title of “City in a Forest”, with over 100,000 shade trees planted and distributed through the non-profit ‘Trees Atlanta’. The National Forest Service has recognized Atlanta as “the most heavily forested urban area in the country,” covering 47.9% of the city.
- Atlanta's economy is pretty diverse. Some of the sectors that are dominant here include logistics, professional services, media operations and information technology Atlanta is a beautiful city with rolling hills and tree coverage. The Olympics in 1996 sparked a revitalization of Atlanta's neighborhoods as well as a change in the demographics.
- Cordele claims to be the watermelon capital of the world.
- The largest Farmer’s Market of its kind is located in Forest Park.
|State of Georgia|
Peach State, Empire State of the South
“Wisdom, Justice, Moderation”
|Anthem: “Georgia on My Mind“|
|Before statehood||Province of Georgia|
|Admitted to the Union||January 2, 1788 (4th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Atlanta|
|•Governor||Brian Kemp (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Geoff Duncan (R)|
|Legislature||Georgia General Assembly|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Supreme Court of Georgia|
|U.S. House delegation||8 Republicans
6 Democrats (list)
|•Water||1,519sqmi (3,933km2) 2.6%|
|•Median household income||$61,200|
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-GA|
The Georgia Aquarium is the largest aquarium in the world. It has more than 8 million gallons of water, 25,000 animals and 800 species.
The Georgia Aquarium is located on 17 acres of land near Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta, Georgia. It houses the world's largest fish tank. The building was designed by architect Rafael Viñoly and opened on November 3, 2005.
❤️Click Here To Subscribe To Our Travel Channel: https://bit.ly/2GEoVXx
🏠 Find the Best Places To Stay and Experiences Here: https://bit.ly/3jo2oyw
🎥🎥Equipment We Use🎥🎥
📝 Get the best Travel Insurance for your trip – https://bit.ly/2S5A6fN
📸Follow us on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/wonderliv/