Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Hawaii
- Diamond Head: State park in Honolulu, on the island of Oahu.
- Kilauea: Active volcano on the Big Island.
- There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet. Vowels: A, E, I, O, U Consonants: H, K, L, M, N, P, W
- ISLAND OF KAUAI The fourth largest of the Hawaiian Islands. The Waialua River is one of five navigable river in Hawaii. It drains off Waialeale Mountain, which averages 488 inches of rain per year and is considered the wettest spot on earth. The Waimea, the Hanape’pe, the Lumahai and the Hanalei River are almost as big and quite navigable. The Hanalei River wasdedicated a “national treasure” recently and is under government protection from use as a “place of business”.
- Mauna Kea is the tallest mountain in the world.
- People don’t wear shoes inside.
|State of Hawaii
Mokuʻāina o Hawaiʻi(Hawaiian)
|Anthem: Hawaiʻi Ponoʻī
(Hawaiʻi's Own True Sons)
|Before statehood||Territory of Hawaii|
|Admitted to the Union||August 21, 1959 (50th)|
|Capital(and largest city)||Honolulu|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Honolulu|
|•Governor||David Ige (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Josh Green (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Supreme Court of Hawaii|
|U.S. House delegation||1: Ed Case (D)
2: Kai Kahele (D) (list)
|•Water||4,507sqmi (11,672km2) 41.2%|
|•Median household income||$83,200|
|Demonym(s)||Hawaii resident, Hawaiian[a]|
|•Official languages||English, Hawaiian|
|Time zone||UTC−10:00 (Hawaii)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-HI|
|Latitude||18° 55′ N to 28° 27′ N|
|Longitude||154° 48′ W to 178° 22′ W|
Kauai – it’s the mellowest of all the main Hawaiian Islands and the perfect vacation destination for travelers wanting to unplug from 21st-century crazy and reconnect with timeless calm.
Check out all the places we visited in this video: https://viewfinder.expedia.com/kauai-vacation-ideas-planning-itinerary-travel-video
Are you hooked? Browse vacation packages to Kauai: https://www.expedia.com/Kauai.d180075.Destination-Travel-Guides
For centuries, the Hawaiian Island of Kauai has been soothing the souls of all those who’ve walked its shores, forests and valleys. If you’ve been searching for a vacation destination to calm your 21st-century nerves, Kauai could be just the spot for you.
Besides an abundance of #tropical #beaches and legendary waves, Kauai serves up a rich banquet of Polynesian culture, jaw-dropping scenery and unforgettable sunsets. So whether you’re a beachcomber, surfer, hiker, or honeymooner, check out our travel guide and start planning your Kauai itinerary today.
For now, we hope you enjoy watching this #travel #guide as much as we enjoyed making it.
For more travel information about Kauai: https://www.expedia.com/Kauai.dx180075
Subscribe to Expedia’s YouTube Channel for great travel videos and join the conversation on the best vacation ideas!
0:00 – Kauai
1:38 – Hanalei Valley Lookout
1:52 – Limahuli Garden and Preserve
2:10 – Hanalei
2:27 – Kilauea Point Lighthouse
2:45 – Kapaa
3:34 – Lihue
4:27 – Hanapepe
4:41 – Waimea
4:53 – Waimea Canyon
5:16 – Na Pali Coast State Wilderness Park