Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Hawaii
- Hanauma Bay: State park in the Hawaii Kai neighborhood, on the island of Oahu.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: Volcano park on the Big Island.
- The first Asian American in the United States Senate was Hawaii’s Hiram Fong. Descended from Chinese immigrants, Fong was elected to the Senate in 1959.
- The largest contiguous ranch, in the United States, is in Hawaii. The Parker Ranch near Kamuela has about 480,000 acres of land.
- The Big Island grows about 42 acres each year.
- Hawaii was the first U.S. state to ban plastic bags.
|State of Hawaii
Mokuʻāina o Hawaiʻi(Hawaiian)
|Anthem: Hawaiʻi Ponoʻī
(Hawaiʻi's Own True Sons)
|Before statehood||Territory of Hawaii|
|Admitted to the Union||August 21, 1959 (50th)|
|Capital(and largest city)||Honolulu|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Honolulu|
|•Governor||David Ige (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Josh Green (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Supreme Court of Hawaii|
|U.S. House delegation||1: Ed Case (D)
2: Kai Kahele (D) (list)
|•Water||4,507sqmi (11,672km2) 41.2%|
|•Median household income||$83,200|
|Demonym(s)||Hawaii resident, Hawaiian[a]|
|•Official languages||English, Hawaiian|
|Time zone||UTC−10:00 (Hawaii)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-HI|
|Latitude||18° 55′ N to 28° 27′ N|
|Longitude||154° 48′ W to 178° 22′ W|
Top Tourist Attractions and beautiful places in Kauai: Travel Guide Hawaii
Allerton Garden, Hanakapiai Falls, Hanalei Beach, Kalalau Lookout, Kalalau Trail, Kauai Path, Lydgate State Park, Limahuli Garden and Preserve, Maha'ulepu Heritage Trail, Nā Pali Coast State Park, Poipu Beach Park, Princeville Botanical Gardens, Wailua Falls, Waimea Canyon, Tunnels Beach