Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market.
3 Popular Attractions In Idaho
- Sun Valley Resort: Resort in Sun Valley, Idaho.
- Lake Coeur d'Alene: Lake in northern Idaho.
- Grangeville is located in north central Idaho. The community is considered the getaway to five wilderness areas and four national forests totaling 5 1/2 million acres. The total is second only to Alaska in designated wilderness area.
- On August 8, 1905, Kimberly auctioned city lots for prices ranging from $100 to $750.
- Idaho's Salmon River near Riggins is the longest free-flowing river that heads and flows within a single state.
- The Gem State: Idaho produces 72 types of precious and semi-precious stones.
Jim Risch (R)
2. Mike Simpson (R) (list)
Fun Free Things To Do In Boise Idaho
State Capital. Idaho's Capitol Building is the only one in the United States heated by geothermal water.
Art Walk: A tour throughout downtown Boise of unique pieces of art that really liven up downtown. You can pick up a brochure at City Hall or I have included a link in the description.
Brochure of Boise City Art Walk. https://www.boiseartsandhistory.org/media/3278/publicartwalkingtourmap_old_b.pdf
Art Galleria Boise State:
Biology Display in their science building
First Friday of every month they have a free astronomy presentation
Boise Green Belt
The 25-mile Boise River Greenbelt is one of Boise's most beloved parks.
Parks. Boise has an extensive park system in the downtown area. Over 5 major parks within 5 miles of each other.
MK nature center. Park with underwater fish viewing areas along a stream & walking paths amid wild birds & deer.
Historic home walk: Warm Springs Avenue and Harrison Boulevard
Anne Frank Memorial: The Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial.
Boise Train Depot: Boise Depot is open Sundays & Mondays (Closed on Legal Holidays).