Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Indiana
- Brown County State Park: State park in Nashville, Indiana.
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway: Car race track that is the home of the Indianapolis 500 and the Brickyard 400, located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The first long-distance auto race in the U. S. was held May 30, 1911, at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. The winner averaged 75 miles an hour and won a 1st place prize of $14,000. Today the average speed is over 167 miles an hour and the prize is more than $1.2 million. Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the site of the greatest spectacle in sports, the Indianapolis 500. The Indianapolis 500 is held every Memorial Day weekend in the Hoosier capital city. The race is 200 laps or 500 miles long.
- In the 1700s the first 3 Non-native American settlements in Indiana were the 3 French forts of Ouiatenon, Ft. Miami, and Ft. Vincennes. Although they had few settlers in the region, French presence in Indiana lasted almost 100 years. After the British won the French and Indian War, and upon the signing of the Treaty of Paris in 1763, the French surrendered their claims to the lower Great Lakes region.
- From 1900 to 1920 more than 200 different makes of cars were produced in the Hoosier State. Duesenbergs, Auburns, Stutzes, and Maxwells – are prize antiques today.
- Albert Beveridge won the Pulitzer Prize in biography in 1920, for The Life of John Marshall. In 1934 Harold Urey won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for his discovery of deuterium. Ernie Pyle won the Pulitzer Prize in foreign Correspondence in 1944. Paul Samuelson won the Nobel Prize in economics, 1970.
Here, 8 Top Tourist Attractions in Indianapolis, US State..
There's Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Eagle Creek Park and Nature Preserve, Monument Circle, White River State Park, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indian and Western Art, Indianapolis Zoo, Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site and more…
GET MORE INFORMATION – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/5qKfvO
SHARE this Video: ➜ https://youtu.be/4Iy9mi1S6ig
CHECK Another Playlist
Tourist Attraction in USA ➜ https://goo.gl/fWFsp9
Place to Visit in America ➜ https://goo.gl/zPuFUt
Touris Attraction in Europe -➜ https://goo.gl/q3gRYf
Top Cities in the World ➜ https://goo.gl/dcHnKb
Tourist Attraction in Asia ➜ https://goo.gl/p1k8Sz
Thank you for watching this video about Best Tourist Attractions in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, before you claim it to youtube, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it right away. Thanks for understanding.