Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Indiana
- Paoli Peaks: Ski resort in Paoli, Indiana.
- Conner Prairie: History museum and park in Fishers, Indiana.
- Crawfordsville is the home of the only known working rotary jail in the United States. The jail with its rotating cellblock was built in 1882 and served as the Montgomery County jail until 1972. It is now a museum.
- Indianapolis grocer Gilbert Van Camp discovered his customers enjoyed an old family recipe for pork and beans in tomato sauce. He opened up a canning company and Van Camp’s Pork and Beans became an American staple.
- Before public schools families pitched in to build log schoolhouse and each student’s family paid a few dollars toward the teachers salaries.
- 7. Indianapolis is home to the largest single-day sporting event in the world, the Indy 500.
Largest cities or towns in Indiana
Source: 2020 United States Census
|4||South Bend||St. Joseph||103,453||14||Kokomo||Howard||59,604|
Top Tourist Attractions in Indianapolis (Indiana) – Travel Guide:
Benjamin Harrison Presidential Site, Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Eiteljorg Museum of American, Indiana World War Memorial, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis Zoo, Indianapolis Museum of Art, Old National Centre, Monument Circl, White River Gardens, White River State Park, State Capitol Building