Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Iowa
- Field of Dreams Movie Site: Field filmed in the movie “Field of Dreams” starring Kevin Costner, located in Dyersville, Iowa.
- Adventureland: Amusement park in Des Moines, Iowa.
- West Okoboji is the deepest natural lake in the state. Its depth is 136 feet.
- Maynard Reece is the only artist to win the Federal Duck Stamp competition five times.
- The town of Fort Atkinson was the site of the only fort ever built by the U.S. government to protect one Indian tribe from another.
- Sheldon High School Summer Theatre, the only high school repertory in Iowa and one of just a few in the nation presents a different play for each week in June and July.
|State of Iowa|
Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.
|Anthem: “The Song of Iowa“
|Before statehood||American Indians of Iowa
|Admitted to the Union||December 28, 1846 (29th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Des Moines[a]|
|•Governor||Kim Reynolds (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Adam Gregg (R)|
|Legislature||Iowa General Assembly|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Iowa Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Chuck Grassley (R)
Joni Ernst (R)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Ashley Hinson (R)
2: Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R)
3: Cindy Axne (D)
4: Randy Feenstra (R) (list)
|•Median household income||$61,691|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-IA|
|Latitude||40° 23′ N to 43° 30′ N|
|Longitude||90° 8′ W to 96° 38′ W|
The Best Places to Visit in Iowa State, USA
Iowa, a Midwestern U.S. state, sits between the Missouri and Mississippi rivers. It is the26th most extensivein land area and the30th most populousof the50 United States. Itscapitalandlargest city by populationisDes Moines. Iowa has been listed as one of the safest states to live. Pastures and fields of corn cover much of the heart of the Heartland, but there's much more to Iowa than its famously green fields: dramatic bluffs along the Mississippi River, quintessential small towns, and vibrant midsize cities like Des Moines. Explore the capital city of Des Moines and discover other reasons to explore the Hawkeye State!
3.Iowa Great Lakes
4.Field of Dreams
5.Grotto of the Redemption
6.Effigy Mounds National Monument
7.Great River Road National Scenic Byway
8.Pikes Peak State Park
9.Maquoketa Caves State Park