Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Iowa
- Putnam Museum: History and natural science museum in Davenport, Iowa.
- High Trestle Trail: 25-mile recreational trail from Ankeny, Iowa, to Woodward, Iowa.
- Kalona is the largest Amish community west of the Mississippi River.
- The Saint Francis Xavier Basilica in Dyersville is the only basilica in the United States situated outside a major metropolitan area.
- Iowa is the only state whose east and west borders are 100% formed by water. Missouri and Mississippi rivers.
- The Red Delicious apple originated in Peru, Iowa
|State of Iowa|
Our liberties we prize, and our rights we will maintain.
|Anthem: “The Song of Iowa“
|Before statehood||American Indians of Iowa
|Admitted to the Union||December 28, 1846 (29th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Des Moines[a]|
|•Governor||Kim Reynolds (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Adam Gregg (R)|
|Legislature||Iowa General Assembly|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Iowa Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Chuck Grassley (R)
Joni Ernst (R)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Ashley Hinson (R)
2: Mariannette Miller-Meeks (R)
3: Cindy Axne (D)
4: Randy Feenstra (R) (list)
|•Median household income||$61,691|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-IA|
|Latitude||40° 23′ N to 43° 30′ N|
|Longitude||90° 8′ W to 96° 38′ W|
Top 11. Best Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Davenport – Travel Iowa: Figge Art Museum, The Putnam Museum & Science Center, Vander Veer Botanical Park, Village of East Davenport, Freight House Farmers Market, German American Heritage Center, Davenport Skybridge, Downtown Davenport, Rhythm City Casino Resort, Adler Theatre, B.J. and Mabel Palmer Mansion