Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In Kansas
- Rolling Hills Zoo: Zoo in Salina, Kansas.
- Sedgwick County Zoo: Zoo in Wichita, Kansas.
- Kansas inventors include Almon Stowger of El Dorado who invented the dial telephone in 1889; William Purvis and Charles Wilson of Goodland who invented the helicopter in 1909; and Omar Knedlik of Coffeyville who invented the first frozen carbonated drink machine in 1961.
- The Hugoton Gas Field is the largest natural gas field in the United States. It underlies all or parts of 10 southwestern Kansas counties as well as parts of Oklahoma and Texas. The gas field underlies almost 8,500 square miles, an area nearly 5 times as large as the state of Rhode Island.
- Possum Trot and Rabbitville were early name suggestions for our city. Town of Kansas was agreed upon, which later became City of Kansas and then Kansas City.
- Kansas City has over 200 fountains, giving it the nickname The City of Fountains.
|State of Kansas|
|Anthem: “Home on the Range“|
|Before statehood||Kansas Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||January 29, 1861
|Largest metro and urban areas||Kansas portion of Kansas City, MO-KS area[a]|
|•Governor||Laura Kelly (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||David Toland (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Kansas Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Jerry Moran (R)
Roger Marshall (R)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Tracey Mann (R)
2: Jake LaTurner (R)
3: Sharice Davids (D)
4: Ron Estes (R) (list)
|•Water||520sqmi (1,346km2) 0.6%|
|•Median household income||$56,422|
|Majority of state||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|Greeley, Hamilton, Sherman, and Wallace counties||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-KS|
|Traditional abbreviation||Kan., Kans.|
|Latitude||37° N to 40° N|
|Longitude||94° 35′ W to 102° 3′ W|
10 Best Tourist Attractions in Kansas City, Missouri