Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Kansas
- The Keeper of the Plains: Steel sculpture by Blackbear Bosin, located in Wichita, Kansas.
- Kansas Speedway: Car racing track in Kansas City, Kansas.
- The three largest herds of buffalo (correctly called bison) in Kansas are located on public lands at the Maxwell Game Preserve (McPherson), Big Basin (Ashland), and Buffalo Game Preserve (Garden City).
- Kansas has the largest population of wild grouse in North America. The grouse is commonly called the prairie chicken.
- Kansas City is the 29th most populated metropolitan area in the US.
- KCMO has over 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds and 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
|Named for||Wichita people|
|•Mayor||Brandon Whipple (D)|
|•City Manager||Robert Layton|
|•City and county seat||166.52sqmi (431.28km2)|
|•City and county seat||397,532|
|•Rank||49th in the United States
1st in Kansas
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
67201–67221, 67223, 67226–67228, 67230, 67232, 67235, 67260, 67275–67278
|FIPS code||20-79000 |
|GNIS ID||473862 |
|Major airport||Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport|
|Public transportation||Wichita Transit|
Kansas is a Midwestern state that epitomizes the U.S. heartland with its Great Plains setting of rolling wheat fields. The Capital is Topeka.