Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Kansas
- Wichita Art Museum: Art museum in Wichita, Kansas.
- Eisenhower Presidential Museum : Museum in Abilene, Kansas.
- Fort Riley, between Junction City and Manhattan, was the cradle of the United States Cavalry for 83 years. George Custer formed the famed 7th Cavalry there in 1866. Ten years later, at the Battle of the Little Big Horn, the 7th was virtually wiped out. The only Cavalry survivor was a horse named Comanche.
- Between 1854 and 1866, 34 steamboats paddled up the Kaw River (Kansas River). One made it as far west as Fort Riley.
- 1934 was the hottest Kansas City summer on record, with an average temperature of 84.9 degrees.
- March 23, 1912 set a record for most snowfall in a single day in Kansas City–20.5 inches.
|Named for||Wichita people|
|•Mayor||Brandon Whipple (D)|
|•City Manager||Robert Layton|
|•City and county seat||166.52sqmi (431.28km2)|
|•City and county seat||397,532|
|•Rank||49th in the United States
1st in Kansas
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
67201–67221, 67223, 67226–67228, 67230, 67232, 67235, 67260, 67275–67278
|FIPS code||20-79000 |
|GNIS ID||473862 |
|Major airport||Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport|
|Public transportation||Wichita Transit|
5 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions & Things to Do in Wichita, United States
As the largest city in Kansas, Wichita has an impressive blend of history, nature, and western culture. More recently, the city has experienced a fresh wave of modernization, with unique landmarks, contemporary museums, and community revitalization.
Downtown Wichita has emerged from an old western trading post to a vibrant city. With more than 33 museums, 22 attractions, eight shopping districts, 22 theaters, and festivals throughout the year, there are always plenty of things to do. The city is also gaining notoriety as a foodie destination. More than 1,000 restaurants are in the city, including a boom of creative farm-to-table options. The central location of Wichita in the state makes it an easy place to reach by driving or flying, and downtown is only 10 minutes from the airport. Let's see five things to do & tourist attractions in Wichita, Kansas.
1. Keeper of the Plains
2. Botanica Wichita
3. Sedgwick County Zoo
4. Museum of World Treasures
5. Arkansas River Path
GET MORE INFORMATION – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/eofEFE
SHARE this Video: ➜ https://youtu.be/Gnt5SsUCR6g
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜ https://goo.gl/3XcvVX
Tourist Attraction in America ➜ https://goo.gl/PAAk8M
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜ https://goo.gl/6USY02
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜ https://goo.gl/rF8ceQ
Tourist Attraction in Australia ➜ https://goo.gl/WDCAeS