Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Kansas
- Museum of World Treasures: World history museum in Wichita, Kansas.
- Sunset Zoo: Zoo in Manhattan, Kansas.
- The three largest herds of buffalo (correctly called bison) in Kansas are located on public lands at the Maxwell Game Preserve (McPherson), Big Basin (Ashland), and Buffalo Game Preserve (Garden City).
- Civil War veteran S.P. Dinsmoor used over 100 tons of concrete to build the Garden of Eden in Lucas. Even the flag above the mausoleum is made of concrete.
- 1934 was the hottest Kansas City summer on record, with an average temperature of 84.9 degrees.
- Jazz legend Charlie Parker’s first gig was in The Country Club Plaza, where restaurant Fogo De Chao is now located.
|State of Kansas|
|Anthem: “Home on the Range“|
|Before statehood||Kansas Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||January 29, 1861
|Largest metro and urban areas||Kansas portion of Kansas City, MO-KS area[a]|
|•Governor||Laura Kelly (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||David Toland (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Kansas Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Jerry Moran (R)
Roger Marshall (R)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Tracey Mann (R)
2: Jake LaTurner (R)
3: Sharice Davids (D)
4: Ron Estes (R) (list)
|•Water||520sqmi (1,346km2) 0.6%|
|•Median household income||$56,422|
|Majority of state||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|Greeley, Hamilton, Sherman, and Wallace counties||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-KS|
|Traditional abbreviation||Kan., Kans.|
|Latitude||37° N to 40° N|
|Longitude||94° 35′ W to 102° 3′ W|
Here, 8 Top Tourist Attractions in Lawrence, United States..
There's Clinton State Park, University of Kansas Natural History Museum, Booth Family Hall of Athletics, DeBruce Center, Spencer Museum of Art, Watkins Museum of History, Prairie Park Nature Center, Burcham Park and more…
GET MORE INFORMATION – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/5qKfvO
SHARE this Video: ➜ https://youtu.be/VySM60otPKk
CHECK Another Playlist
Tourist Attraction in USA ➜ https://goo.gl/fWFsp9
Place to Visit in America ➜ https://goo.gl/zPuFUt
Touris Attraction in Europe -➜ https://goo.gl/q3gRYf
Top Cities in the World ➜ https://goo.gl/dcHnKb
Tourist Attraction in Asia ➜ https://goo.gl/p1k8Sz
Thank you for watching this video aboutTourist Attractions in Lawrence, Kansas, USA