Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Kansas
- The Keeper of the Plains: Steel sculpture by Blackbear Bosin, located in Wichita, Kansas.
- Wichita Art Museum: Art museum in Wichita, Kansas.
- Wyatt Earp, James Butler “Wild Bill” Hickok and William B. “Bat” Masterson were three of the legendary lawmen who kept the peace in rowdy frontier towns like Abilene, Dodge City, Ellsworth, Hays, and Wichita.
- Milford Reservoir with over 16,000 acres of water is the state’s largest lake. The reservoir is located northwest of Junction City.
- Russell Springs located in Logan County is known as the Cow Chip Capital of Kansas.
- Walt Disney opened his first animation studio, called Laugh-O-Gram Studios, in Kansas City. Mickey Mouse was inspired by a real-life mouse in the building.
|State of Kansas|
|Anthem: “Home on the Range“|
|Before statehood||Kansas Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||January 29, 1861
|Largest metro and urban areas||Kansas portion of Kansas City, MO-KS area[a]|
|•Governor||Laura Kelly (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||David Toland (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Kansas Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Jerry Moran (R)
Roger Marshall (R)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Tracey Mann (R)
2: Jake LaTurner (R)
3: Sharice Davids (D)
4: Ron Estes (R) (list)
|•Water||520sqmi (1,346km2) 0.6%|
|•Median household income||$56,422|
|Majority of state||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|Greeley, Hamilton, Sherman, and Wallace counties||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-KS|
|Traditional abbreviation||Kan., Kans.|
|Latitude||37° N to 40° N|
|Longitude||94° 35′ W to 102° 3′ W|
Top Tourist Attractions in Kansas – Travel Guide: Boot Hill Museum, Botanica Gardens, Fort Larned National Historic Site, Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center, Kansas State Capitol, Lake Scott State Park, Monument Rocks, Schlitterbahn Waterparks and Resorts, Sedgwick County Zoo, Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve