Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Kansas
- Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site: Historic site consisting of a school and adjacent grounds that commemorates the landmark U.S. Supreme Court decision aimed at ending racial segregation in public schools, located in Topeka, Kansas.
- Eisenhower Presidential Museum : Museum in Abilene, Kansas.
- Fort Riley, between Junction City and Manhattan, was the cradle of the United States Cavalry for 83 years. George Custer formed the famed 7th Cavalry there in 1866. Ten years later, at the Battle of the Little Big Horn, the 7th was virtually wiped out. The only Cavalry survivor was a horse named Comanche.
- The Kansas Speleological Society has catalogued at least 528 caves in 37 Kansas counties. Commanche County has at least 128 caves and Barber County has at least 117 caves.
- Kansas City has more barbeque restaurants per capita than any other US city.
- The Happy Meal was invented in Kansas City. Bob Bernstein, founder of local advertising agency Bernstein-Rein, got the idea after noticing his son staring at a cereal box during breakfast.
|State of Kansas|
|Anthem: “Home on the Range“|
|Before statehood||Kansas Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||January 29, 1861
|Largest metro and urban areas||Kansas portion of Kansas City, MO-KS area[a]|
|•Governor||Laura Kelly (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||David Toland (D)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Kansas Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Jerry Moran (R)
Roger Marshall (R)
|U.S. House delegation||1: Tracey Mann (R)
2: Jake LaTurner (R)
3: Sharice Davids (D)
4: Ron Estes (R) (list)
|•Water||520sqmi (1,346km2) 0.6%|
|•Median household income||$56,422|
|Majority of state||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|Greeley, Hamilton, Sherman, and Wallace counties||UTC−07:00 (Mountain)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−06:00 (MDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-KS|
|Traditional abbreviation||Kan., Kans.|
|Latitude||37° N to 40° N|
|Longitude||94° 35′ W to 102° 3′ W|
In This Video You Can See the Top 15 Fun Things to do in Topeka (KS) or Best Places to visit || Top Tourist Attractions || Destination || What to do || Places to see. 😀
Topeka is the capital city of Kansas. The domed, neoclassical State Capitol has murals and statues.
As the 15th largest state by size, Kansas is rooted in agriculture, as evidenced by the endless fields of wheat and corn and the tall grass prairies that remain one of the state's most important natural treasures.
There is a strong Native American history that is proudly showcased in public displays like the Keeper of the Plains plaza in Wichita.
No matter what you are looking for, there truly is something for everyone.
So, Here is the List of 15 Best Things to do in Topeka, Kansas. Before We Start, Make Sure You SUBSCRIBE the Channel and Press the Bell Icon for the Latest Upcoming Travel Videos.
Let's Get Started……….
1. Kansas State Capitol Building
2. Evel Knievel Museum
3. Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site
4. Kansas Museum of History
5. Topeka Zoo
6. Gage Park
7. Lake Shawnee
8. Kansas Children's Discovery Center
9. Combat Air Museum
10. Mulvane Art Museum
11. Great Overland Station
12. Ward-Meade Park
13. Ted Ensley gardens
14. Museum Of Kansas National Guard
15. Wegerzyn Gardens MetroPark
The Last Word
So Guys, This was the Bestest list of things to do in Topeka, Kansas. Hope You Will Like It and appreciate it. People who come to this city are amazed by all of the awesome things there are to do and see.
Topeka is a Kansas Native-American tribe name that means “place where we dug potatoes” or “a good place to dig potatoes.”
So, IF you love travel and you want to see the whole world then Tripoyer is the Channel that gives you a list of the best places to visit in the world. Make Sure you SUBSCRIBE the Channel and Press the Bell Icons for Latest Upcoming Travel Videos.
Thanks, Bye-Bye, See You.
For more exciting updates, Please Subscribe My Channel
MY SOCIAL LINKS:
► Facebook :➜ https://www.facebook.com/tripoyer
► Twitter :➜ https://twitter.com/tripoyer
► Facebook :➜ https://www.pinterest.com/tripoyer
► Instagram:➜ https://www.instagram.com/tripoyer
► Website :➜ https://www.tripoyer.com/
Song: Simon More – Tropical Love (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/98wF9V1Y_ZQ
This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is noncommercial and trans formative in nature, uses no more of the original than necessary, and has no negative effect on the market for the original work.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.” I DO NOT OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS. All rights goes to their respective owners, No copyright infringement intended.
If you have any issue with the content used in my channel or you find something that belongs to you, please SEND ME A MESSAGE and i will DELETE it if you want. Thanks for understanding.
Business EMAIL – email@example.com