Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Kentucky
- Waverly Hills Sanatorium: Haunted house in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Maker's Mark: Winery offering tours in Loretto, Kentucky.
- The first Miss America from Kentucky is Heather Renee French. She was crowned September 18, 1999.
- Kentucky was the 15th state to join the Union and the first on the western frontier.
- Daniel Boone and his wife Rebecca are buried in the Frankfort Cemetery. Their son Isaac is buried at Blue Licks Battlefield near Carlisle, where he was killed in the last battle of the Revolutionary War fought in Kentucky.
- Louisville has the largest annual fireworks show in the country—and it's not for Independence Day.
|Commonwealth of Kentucky|
The Bluegrass State
United we stand, divided we fall
Deo gratiam habeamus
(Let us be grateful to God)
|Anthem: My Old Kentucky Home|
|Before statehood||Part of Virginia (District of Kentucky)|
|Admitted to the Union||June 1, 1792 (15th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Louisville|
|•Governor||Andy Beshear (D)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Jacqueline Coleman (D)|
|Legislature||Kentucky General Assembly|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Kentucky Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Mitch McConnell (R)
Rand Paul (R)
|U.S. House delegation||5 Republicans
1 Democrat (list)
|•Water||921sqmi (2,387km2) 2.2%|
|•Median household income||$52,295|
|eastern half||UTC−05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
|western half||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-KY|
|Latitude||36° 30′ N to 39° 09′ N|
|Longitude||81° 58′ W to 89° 34′ W|
Welcome to our top 10 best places to visit in Kentucky.
Kentucky is home to the most famous horse race in the world, beautiful and unique landscapes and one of the best bourbons in the country.
Here are our top 10 places you must visit in Kentucky:
10. Natural Bridge State Resort Park
8. Kentucky Bourbon Trail
7. Bowling Green
5. Land Between the Lakes
4. Mammoth Cave National Park
2. Cumberland falls
We hope you enjoyed our video!