Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value.
3 Popular Attractions In Kentucky
- National Corvette Museum: Museum showcasing Chevrolet Corvettes, located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Mammoth Cave National Park: National park in central Kentucky.
- Kentucky is the state where both Abraham Lincoln, President of the Union, and Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederacy, were born. They were born less than one hundred miles and one year apart.
- Post-It Notes are manufactured exclusively in Cynthiana. The exact number made annually of these popular notes is a trade secret.
- In the War of 1812 more than half of all Americans killed in action were Kentuckians.
- Ninety-five percent of the world’s bourbon is produced in Kentucky.
|Founded by||George Rogers Clark|
|Named for||Louis XVI|
|•Mayor||Greg Fischer (D)|
|•Metro Council||26 council members|
|•Consolidated city-county||66.30sqmi (171.73km2)|
|•Rank||29th in the United States[a]
1st in Kentucky
|Time zone||UTC-5 (EST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|ZIP code prefixes||
minor: 400xx, 401xx
|GNIS feature ID||0509453|
|USDA hardiness zones||6b, 7a|
|Airports||Louisville International Airport, Bowman Field|
|Waterways||Ohio River, Beargrass Creek, Floyds Fork, Harrods Creek|
The Best Places to Visit in Kentucky
If you are heading out on a Kentucky family vacation, be sure to see these 10 amazing places!Kentucky is a beautiful state filled with many natural wonders, entertaining attractions and stunning views.
Horse racing also features prominently in Kentucky culture.Settled by frontiersman Daniel Boone and the birthplace of Abraham Lincoln, Kentucky offers a plethora of activities to keep you on the go.
Of course, once you start making a list of all the spots you want to visit on your trip, you will surely find more reasons to come back to Kentucky again and again.
#2.Mammoth Cave National Park
#4.Natural Bridge State Resort Park
#5.Big South Fork National River
#6.Cumberland Gap National Historical Park
#7.Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill
#8.Land Between the Lakes
#10.Red River Gorge