Real Estate Tips:
Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Louisiana
- Audubon Zoo: Zoo in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- New Orleans Museum of Art: Art museum in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Since 1835 the New Orleans & Carrolliton Line is the oldest street railway line still in operation.
- In 1803 the United States paid France $15 million for the Louisiana Territory. 828,000 square miles of land west of the Mississippi River. The lands acquired stretched from the Mississippi River to the Rocky Mountains and from the Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian border. Thirteen states were carved from the Louisiana Territory. The Louisiana Purchase nearly doubled the size of the United States.
- Because Covington is in a region referred to as the Ozone Belt, it has long been known for its clean air and water.
- The Creole House in French Settlement was built of cypress wood. It is typical of the dwellings built in the late 1800’s because cypress was so plentiful in the surrounding swamps.
- You can see the tomb of Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau in NOLA.
New Orleans, Louisiana
|City of New Orleans|
“The Crescent City”, “The Big Easy”, “The City That Care Forgot”, “NOLA”, “The City of Yes”, “Hollywood South”
|Named for||Philippe II, Duke of Orléans (1674–1723)|
|•Mayor||LaToya Cantrell (D)|
|•Council||New Orleans City Council|
|•Consolidated city-parish||349.85sqmi (906.10km2)|
|Elevation||−6.5 to 20ft (−2 to 6m)|
|•Metro||1,270,530 (US: 45th)|
|Time zone||UTC−6 (CST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1629985|
|Public transport||New Orleans Regional Transit Authority|
|Primary airport||Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport|
10 Best Tourist Attractions in New Orleans, Louisiana