Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Louisiana
- Aquarium of the Americas: Aquarium in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Preservation Hall: Musical venue in the French Quarter neighborhood in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Baton Rouge hosted the 1983 Special Olympics International Summer Games at LSU.
- In 1803 the United States paid France $15 million for the Louisiana Territory. 828,000 square miles of land west of the Mississippi River. The lands acquired stretched from the Mississippi River to the Rocky Mountains and from the Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian border. Thirteen states were carved from the Louisiana Territory. The Louisiana Purchase nearly doubled the size of the United States.
- Because Covington is in a region referred to as the Ozone Belt, it has long been known for its clean air and water.
- Church Point boasts the designation “The Buggy Capital of the World”. A festival celebrates this designation annually on the first weekend in June.
- Orleans Parish is the third-most-populous in Louisiana.
|Club||Sport||League||Venue (capacity)||Founded||Titles||Record attendance|
|New Orleans Saints||American football||NFL||Caesars Superdome (73,208)||1967||1||73,373|
|New Orleans Pelicans||Basketball||NBA||Smoothie King Center (16,867)||2002||0||18,444|
|New Orleans Jesters||Soccer||NPSL||Pan American Stadium (5,000)||2003||0||5,000|
Welcome to our top 10 best places to visit in Louisiana.
Louisiana is rich is history and has some of the most interesting landscapes in the united states.
These are our top 10 best places to visit in Louisiana:
10. Baton Rouge
9. Avery Island
7. Laura Plantation
6. Grand Isle
5. Oak Alley Plantation
4. Lake Charles
2. New Orleans
1. Louisiana Wetlands
We hope you enjoyed our video!