Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Louisiana
- Myrtles Plantation: Historic plantation and bed & breakfast in St. Francisville, Louisiana.
- Garden District New Orleans: Neighborhood in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The Superdome in New Orleans is the worlds largest steel-constructed room unobstructed by posts. Height: 273 feet (82.3 meters), Diameter of Dome: 680 feet (210 meters), Area of Roof: 9.7 acres, Interior Space: 125,000,000 cubic feet, Total floor footage: 269,000 sq. ft. (82,342 sq. meters), Electrical Wiring: 400 miles (640 kilometers)
- Louisiana’s first territorial governor, William C.C. Claiborne had great admiration for the awkward bird that inhabited the Gulf Coast region. The pelican, rather than let its young starve, would tear at its own flesh to feed them. The Governor’s great respect for the Pelican led him to first use the Pelican symbol on official documents.
- Rayne is known as the “The Frog Capital of the World”.
- Pineville is home to a one of a kind museum called the Old Town Hall Museum. It is the only museum in the entire state of Louisiana dedicated to municipal government.
- The Lake Pontchartrain Causeway is the world’s longest bridge.
New Orleans, Louisiana
|City of New Orleans|
“The Crescent City”, “The Big Easy”, “The City That Care Forgot”, “NOLA”, “The City of Yes”, “Hollywood South”
|Named for||Philippe II, Duke of Orléans (1674–1723)|
|•Mayor||LaToya Cantrell (D)|
|•Council||New Orleans City Council|
|•Consolidated city-parish||349.85sqmi (906.10km2)|
|Elevation||−6.5 to 20ft (−2 to 6m)|
|•Metro||1,270,530 (US: 45th)|
|Time zone||UTC−6 (CST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1629985|
|Public transport||New Orleans Regional Transit Authority|
|Primary airport||Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport|
Whether it is learning how to eat crawdads/mud bugs, the above ground cemetaries, or the incredible hospitality of the state, Louisiana has a lot to pleasantly surprise tourists and visitors to the state. So if you are heading to Baton Rouge, Shreveport, or just hitting up the big easy of New Orleans, here are some things tourists should know about Louisiana.
Filmed in Northern Louisiana
Copyright Mark Wolters 2021
#onlylouisiana #louisiana #neworleans
Grab some Wolters World travel gear http://www.woltersworld.store
Help Us Keep Make More Honest Travel Videos: https://www.patreon.com/woltersworld
Follow Jocelyn's Adventures in Cooking & Life at Simply Jocelyn – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFli83zdGzt7s-IsiRijXA/
Some of Our Favorite Travel Videos We Think Other Travelers Would Love
Our Travel Gear:
Microsoft Surface, Travel Laptop: We travel with a Microsoft Surface everywhere we go. I edit my videos on it & use it to backup my pictures and vides while we travel. It’s light and the best travel laptop on the market in my opinion.
Camera Sony Alpha Series: We use Sony Alpha series cameras to film our videos. They are compact so you don’t look like a super tourist when you take great pictures and videos while you travel.
Western Dynamics 4 TB external hard drive. This let's you save your pictures and videos from your SD cards while you travel without having to use a computer.
Manfrotto Tripods: We use Manfrotto Tripods. They are compact, travel well, and honestly I would not use another tripod for my nice cameras.
Travel Plug that works in pretty much any country & has four USB ports. A must for any traveler.
Our Packs/Luggage: Want to grab some great gear? We have used Osprey Packs for years & swear by them. Check them out here
Need some clothing for your next adventure? Patagonia has some pretty good stuff for all kinds of travelers.
Hey There Fellow Travelers! Thank you for watching our honest travel vlogs from all over this wonderful world. If you would like to get in contact with us please follow us & send us a message via our social media channels below. Also, if you like our travel videos please feel free to share them with other fellow travelers.