Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Louisiana
- New Orleans Museum of Art: Art museum in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Audubon Zoo: Zoo in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Metairie is home to the longest bridge over water in the world, the Lake Pontchartrain causeway. The causeway connects Metairie with St. Tammany Parish on the North Shore. The causeway is 24 miles long.
- The City of Sulphur is the 13th largest city in Louisiana and is named for the chemical and mining industry that helped to establish Calcasieu Parish in the late 1800’s.
- Because Covington is in a region referred to as the Ozone Belt, it has long been known for its clean air and water.
- The first Mardi Gras celebration in New Orleans was held in the 1800s.
- New Orleans was the largest Confederate city during the Civil War.
Top 14. Nature Attractions and Parks in New Orleans – Travel Louisiana: New Orleans City Park, Audubon Park, Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve, Audubon Zoo, Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Old River Road Plantation Adventure, Louis Armstrong Park, Chalmette National Historical Park, Lake Pontchartrain, Longue Vue House and Gardens, Woldenberg Riverfront Park, Crescent Park, New Orleans Botanical Gardens, Washington Artillery Park