Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Louisiana
- Baton Rouge Zoo: Zoo in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Garden District New Orleans: Neighborhood in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Louisiana was named in honor of King Louis XIV.
- The Catahoula Leopard Dog, often called the Catahoula Hound, is the official state dog.
- French speaking Acadians in the mid-1700s settled the Lafayette Parish region of south Louisiana. The Acadians were joined by another group of settlers called Creoles, descendants of African, West Indian, and European pioneers. At the time of the migration, Louisiana was under Spanish rule and authorities welcomed the new settlers.
- Gueydan is known as the “Duck Capital of America” in recognition of its abundance of waterfowl.
- 25% of the United States’ fish species live in the Mississippi River.
Top Tourist Attractions in Baton Rouge: Travel Guide Louisiana
Louisiana's Old State Capitol, Louisiana State Capitol, LSU Tiger Stadium, Mike the Tiger Habitat, LSU Rural Life Museum, USS Kidd, Louisiana State Museum Baton Rouge, Baton Rouge Zoo, Louisiana State University, The Old Governor's Mansion, Bluebonnet Swamp Nature Center, Louisiana Art & Science Museum, Downtown