Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Louisiana
- Aquarium of the Americas: Aquarium in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Mardi Gras World: Tourist attraction in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The first American army to have African American officers was the confederate Louisiana Native Guards. The Corps d’Afrique at Port Hudson was sworn into service on September 27, 1862.
- Between April 17,1862 and May 18, 1864 20 major Civil War battles and engagements were fought on Louisiana soil.
- The golden spike, commemorating the completion of the east-west Vicksburg, Shreveport and Pacific Railroad, was driven at Bossier City on July 12, 1884, by Julia “Pansy” Rule. It was the first such spike driven by a woman.
- Church Point boasts the designation “The Buggy Capital of the World”. A festival celebrates this designation annually on the first weekend in June.
- Bourbon Street isn’t named after the alcohol.
Top Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Shreveport – Travel Louisiana:
R. W. Norton Art Gallery, Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport, Sci-Port Louisiana's Science Center, Louisiana State Exhibit Museum, Splash Kingdom Waterpark, Shreveport Water Works Museum, Barksdale Global Power Museum, Cathedral of St. John Berchmans, Shreveport Convention Center, Meadows Museum of Art, Walter B Jacobs Memorial Nature Park, Gardens of the American Rose Center, Texas Street Bridge