Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Maine
- Sebago Lake State Park: State park in Naples, Maine.
- Portland Museum of Art: Art museum in Portland, Maine.
- Augusta is the most eastern capital city in the United States.
- Maine’s nickname as the Pine Tree State comes from the pines that once dotted the state’s forests.
- Maine has 3,478 miles of coastline.
- Maine has some of the biggest zinc and copper deposits in the country.
|County name||County seat||Year founded||Population
|Percent of total||Area (sq. mi.)||Percent of total|
|Total counties: 16||Total 2020 population: 1,362,359||Total state area: 34,554 square miles (89,494km2)|
Top 12. Best Tourist Attractions and Beautiful Places in Ogunquit – Travel Maine: Marginal Way, Ogunquit Playhouse, Ogunquit Beach, Perkins Cove, Foot Bridge Beach, Ogunquit Museum of American Art, Abacus, Ogunquit Memorial Library, Mount Agamenticus, Ogunquit Heritage Museum, Panache Fine Jewelry and Art Gallery, The Leavitt Fine Arts Theatre