Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Maryland
- Walters Art Museum: Art museum in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Maryland Zoo: Zoo in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Other Major League Ball player besides “The Babe” born in Maryland include Cal Ripken, Jr., Billy Ripken, Lefty Grove, Frank (Home Run) Baker, Harold Baines, Al Kaline, Denny Neagle, and Jimmie Foxx.
- On June 24,1784, in Baltimore, 13-year old Edward Warren went airborne in the first successful manned balloon launch in the United States.
- Baltimore is home to the USS Constellation, the last Civil War vessel afloat. Built in 1854, the Constellation is the last all-sail warship built by the US Navy.
- The former home of writer Edgar Allen Poe is located a few blocks northwest from his grave at the intersection of Greene and Fayette Streets.
- Interesting fact: Baltimore is the birthplace of Babe Ruth.
|State of Maryland|
|Anthem: None (“Maryland, My Maryland” repealed in 2021)|
|Before statehood||Province of Maryland|
|Admitted to the Union||April 28, 1788 (7th)|
|Largest metro and urban areas|
|•Governor||Larry Hogan (R)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Boyd Rutherford (R)|
|•Lower house||House of Delegates|
|Judiciary||Maryland Court of Appeals|
|U.S. House delegation||
|•Water||2,633sqmi (6,819km2) 21%|
|•Median household income||$87,063|
|•Official language||None (English, de facto)|
|Time zone||UTC−05:00 (Eastern)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−04:00 (EDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-MD|
|Latitude||37° 53′ N to 39° 43′ N|
|Longitude||75° 03′ W to 79° 29′ W|
Have you visited Baltimore Maryland? If you have not traveled to Baltimore Maryland then you will enjoy this travel guide. We explore Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Fells Point and the area round the river. The Baltimore Washington DC is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the United States with over 9 million people.
#Baltimore #Maryland #TravelGuide
Island Hopper TV takes you around the world to the premiere travel destinations. Our virtual travel guides from across America to Asia, Europe and Australia have assisted many world travelers in educating themselves on their next destination to travel or even vacation.