Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Maryland
- National Aquarium: Aquarium in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Sandy Point State Park: 786-acre state park located along the northwestern shore of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland.
- The highest point in Maryland is 3,360 feet above sea level on Backbone Mountain in Garrett County. The absolute lowest point in Maryland is a depression, often called Bloody Point Hole, 174 feet below sea level. The area is located approximately 1 mile west-southwest of the southern tip of Kent Island in Queen Anne’s County.
- New Market is known as Maryland’s antique capital.
- Many historic African Americans have called Baltimore home, including Thurgood Marshall, Frederick Douglass, Isaac Myers, Billie Holiday and Cab Calloway.
- The first telegraph line in the world was established between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore in 1844.
- Locust Point played prominently in the second season of the HBO cable TV series “The Wire”.
Largest cities or towns in Maryland
2020 U.S. Census populations
|8||Glen Burnie||Anne Arundel||72,891|
We’re discovering cities, states & points of interest, one at a time! Subscribe & join us as we see what there is to do in your favorite destination.
Ocean City is a resort town in the U.S. state of Maryland between the Atlantic Ocean and Isle of Wight Bay. It features miles of beach and a wooden boardwalk lined with restaurants, shops and hotels. At the boardwalk's southern end, Trimper’s Rides has hosted theme-park attractions for decades. The surrounding waters are active with kayaks and tour boats, some of which journey to popular Assateague Island nearby.
Stay tuned for more in this UPDATED new series. Please subscribe and hit the notification bell if you are new to the channel. Thanks!
Follow us on Instagram: @601TRAVELS
#OCEANCITY #MARYLAND #TOP10