Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Michigan
- DTE Energy Music Theatre: Music venue in Village of Clarkston, Michigan.
- Isle Royale National Park: Island and national park located in Lake Superior, in the state of Michigan.
North Carolina Facts:
- The Detroit Zoo was the first zoo in America to feature cageless, open-exhibits that allowed the animals more freedom to roam.
- Standing anywhere in the state a person is within 85 miles of one of the Great Lakes.
- During the 19th century the city expanded and became a significant industrial hub with settlers residing around the Great Lakes region.
- What are the tourist attractions in Detroit?
18 Top Rated – Best Tourist Attractions in Michigan
1. Mackinac Island – an island and resort area, covering 3.8 square miles (9.8 km2) in land area, in the U.S. state of Michigan. It is located in Lake Huron.
2. Isle Royale National Park – Beautiful must see island treasure. This island caters to both rugged back packers and those who like a soft bed and hot shower. If you prefer the later, check out the Rock Harbor Lodge. Look for wild bull moose!
3. Pictured Rocks National Seashore – Pictured Rocks is well worth a trip. The views of Lake Superior's clear blue waters and the sandstone cliffs are absolutely gorgeous of course, but we were surprised by the sheer number of different mushrooms and fungus that was growing along the trails.
4. Michigan Historical Museum, Lansing – Beautiful family fun place to visit. Learn about Michigan history. Alot to see for every age level. Wheelchair and stroller accessible.
5. State Capitol – What an absolutely gorgeous building! Just magnificent! Very interesting to watch. Best day to go is on Saturday while they are still giving tours. Parking downtown is also free so you can park right next the capitol building without any problem. The restored dome and glass floor in the rotunda is cool to see.
6. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
7. Mackinac Bridge – a suspension bridge spanning the Straits of Mackinac to connect the Upper and Lower Peninsulas of the U.S. state of Michigan.
8. Colonial Michilimackinac, mackinaw city – This place was awesome. It has an awesome view of the bridge though and where else can you see two great lakes in one visit.
9. Windmill Island, Holland – Fun place. Good demonstrations and educational. The windmill is awesome and the products ground there are really good.
10. Outdoor Discovery Center of Wildlife Unlimited, holland – Very cool place. Lots of schools do field trips here.
11. Castle Rock – This place is awesome. Great view of the area from a wonderful vantage point.
12. Detroit Institute of Arts – Lovely museum with a terrific collection. The highlight for me were the spectacular Diego Rivera murals commissioned by Ford, as well as important pieces by Van Gogh, Degas, Picasso & Matisse.
13. Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park – One of the finest gardens you will ever visit in the whole country. Make sure you have on your must see list. It is easy to view the garden by foot or by the shuttles that are provided. The shuttle drivers are very good at telling the history/story of each landscape artwork and the history of the gardens development itself.
14. Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum – Fantastic museum. A must see if you are in the area. The main feature is, of course, the Edmund Fitzgerald but you will learn about a lot of other shipwrecks as well.
15. Lake Huron Michigan – What a pleasant surprise in the morning when we looked out at the lake and saw fog. It gave us the opportunity to walk the edge, experience the quiet, and photograph the grasses at water's edge.
16. Lake Michigan – One of the five Great Lakes of North America and the only one located entirely within the United States.
17. Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore – This is a great place to bike with a paved bike trail running through most of the park.
18. The Henry Ford – Absolutely incredible museum. The staff is always friendly, and helpful. The exhibits are always updating, the museum is always clean, and there is a lot of very interesting things to see.
Subscribe now to make sure you're in on all the action!
15 TOP RATED – Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
Top 10 in Michigan, Best Michigan Tours, Michigan Vacation Travel Guide, Things to do in Michigan, Michigan Travel Guide, Visit Michigan, Favorite places in Michigan, Tourism information, Best Sights Seeing in Michigan, Things to do in Michigan, City Michigan, What to see in Michigan, Michigan usa, Restaurants in Michigan, Museums in Michigan, Explore Michigan, Michigan Vacation, Top 10 Places in Michigan, Michigan Travel Destinations, Top Destinations in Michigan, Amazing Destinations in Michigan, Best places to visit in Michigan
18 Top Rated – Best Tourist Attractions in Michigan
Please watch: “WOW! 29 Crazy Waterfall in Bali, Indonesia | Travel Destinations”