Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Minnesota
- American Swedish Institute: Museum featuring Swedish history, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Split Rock Lighthouse: Lighthouse in Two Harbors, Minnesota.
- Minnesota has 90,000 miles of shoreline, more than California, Florida and Hawaii combined.
- Bloomington and Minneapolis are the two farthest north latitude cities to ever host a World Series game.
- Candy maker Frank C. Mars of Minnesota introduced the Milky Way candy bar in 1923. Mars marketed the Snickers bar in 1930 and introduced the 5 cent Three Musketeers bar in 1937. The original 3 Musketeers bar contained 3 bars in one wrapper. Each with different flavor nougat.
- Author Laura Ingalls Wilder lived on Plum Creek near Walnut Grove.
- Minneapolis is third to New York and Chicago for having the largest theatre market.
|State of Minnesota|
Land of 10,000 Lakes;
North Star State; Gopher State
L'Étoile du Nord (French: The Star of the North)
|Anthem: “Hail! Minnesota“|
|Before statehood||Minnesota Territory|
|Admitted to the Union||May 11, 1858 (32nd State in the Union)|
|Largest metro and urban areas||Minneapolis–Saint Paul|
|•Governor||Tim Walz (DFL)|
|•Lieutenant Governor||Peggy Flanagan (DFL)|
|•Lower house||House of Representatives|
|Judiciary||Minnesota Supreme Court|
|U.S. senators||Amy Klobuchar (DFL)
Tina Smith (DFL)
|U.S. House delegation||4 Democrats
1 vacancy (list)
|•Water||7,309.09sqmi (18,930km2) 8.40%|
|•Length||about 400mi (640km)|
|•Rank||36th (2020 census)|
|•Median household income||$74,593|
|Time zone||UTC−06:00 (Central)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC−05:00 (CDT)|
|ISO 3166 code||US-MN|
|Latitude||43° 30′ N to 49° 23′ N|
|Longitude||89° 29′ W to 97° 14′ W|
5 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Minneapolis, United States
Minneapolis and St Paul, the Twin Cities on the upper course of the Mississippi, together form the largest city in Minnesota. Minneapolis is the quintessence of the glistening modern American city. The city has extensive parks and green spaces, and is also the commercial centre of one of the largest farming areas in the United States.
The city grew out of two mills built at the St Anthony Falls in 1847. Although this was Indian country, other settlements soon followed, and these displaced the Indians, whose reservation was moved elsewhere. The city's name comes from the Indian word minne, meaning water, and the Greek polis, meaning city. Let's see five tourist attractions in Minneapolis, Minnesota
1. Minnehaha Park
2. Minneapolis Institute of Arts
3. Guthrie Theater
4. Frederick R Weisman Art Museum
5. Children's Theatre Company
GET MORE INFORMATION – Subscribe ➜ https://goo.gl/eofEFE
SHARE this Video: ➜ https://youtu.be/ucM_lMNAWY0
Also check another playlists..
Tourist Attraction in United States ➜ https://goo.gl/3XcvVX
Tourist Attraction in America ➜ https://goo.gl/PAAk8M
Tourist Attractions in Asia ➜ https://goo.gl/6USY02
Tourist Attractions in Europe ➜ https://goo.gl/rF8ceQ
Toruist Attraction in Australia ➜ https://goo.gl/WDCAeS