Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Minnesota
- Mall of America: Shopping mall in Bloomington, Minnesota.
- American Swedish Institute: Museum featuring Swedish history, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- The original name of the settlement that became St. Paul was Pig’s Eye. Named for the French-Canadian whiskey trader, Pierre “Pig’s Eye” Parrant, who had led squatters to the settlement.
- For many years, the world’s largest twine ball has sat in Darwin. It weighs 17,400 pounds, is twelve feet in diameter, and was the creation of Francis A. Johnson.
- In 1919 a Minneapolis factory turned out the nations first armored cars.
- Hibbing is the birthplace of the American bus industry. It sprang from the business acumen of Carl Wickman and Andrew “Bus Andy” Anderson – who opened the first bus line (with one bus) between the towns of Hibbing and Alice in 1914. The bus line grew to become Greyhound Lines, Inc.
- In 1926, McGraw Electric Company marketed the Toastmaster the first automatic pop-up toaster retailing at $13.50 at the time. In today’s market, that is the equivalent of almost $165.00.
|Location||July (°F)||July (°C)||January (°F)||January (°C)|
SUBSCRIBE ► https://viatravelers.com/sub-to-youtube Spending time along the North Shore of Minnesota? Duluth, Minnesota is rich in history and industry. We've got you covered with the top things to do in Duluth to explore the city like a local (and a tourist).
This lakeshore city has a rich maritime history that will keep you occupied for good. Besides Lake Superior, the city also has public parks, museums, shopping malls, sophisticated dining spaces, and much more.
—-MINNESOTA TRAVEL GUIDES—–
Watch Best Things to do in North Shore: https://youtu.be/hJIa4TeV9TI
Watch Rochester MN Travel Guide: https://youtu.be/5PtV4F6dG78
Best Things to do in Duluth: https://viatravelers.com/things-to-do-in-duluth-mn/
In addition, Duluth has the pride and honor of being home and birthplace to the very iconic Bob Dylan. Every year in May, the city celebrates the Duluth Dylan Fest in which the participants go on the Bob Dylan Way, enjoying the cultural attractions and landmarks that are associated with the star.
Book one of these best Duluth hotels: https://viatravelers.com/best-hotels-in-duluth-mn/
Check out one of these top breweries in Duluth: https://viatravelers.com/breweries-in-duluth-mn/
Like cabins? Book one of these awesome cabins on the North Shore and Northern Minnesota: https://viatravelers.com/best-cabins-in-minnesota/
What are your favorite things to do in Duluth? Let us know in the comments below.
Where to find me
Read our latest travel blog posts here: https://viatravelers.com/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/viatravelers/
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/viatravelers
#duluthmn #thingstodoinduluth #duluthminnesota