Real Estate Tips:
One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In Minnesota
- Minnesota Zoo: Zoo in Apple Valley, Minnesota.
- Itasca State Park: State park in Park Rapids, Minnesota.
- Minneapolis??famed skyway system connecting 52 blocks (nearly five miles) of downtown makes it possible to live, eat, work and shop without going outside.
- For many years, the world’s largest twine ball has sat in Darwin. It weighs 17,400 pounds, is twelve feet in diameter, and was the creation of Francis A. Johnson.
- At the confluence of the Big Fork and Rainy Rivers on the Canadian border near International Falls stands the largest Indian burial mound in the upper midwest. It is known as the Grand Mound historic site.
- The flour in your pantry lead to one of the biggest rivalries in Minneapolis.
- In 1926, McGraw Electric Company marketed the Toastmaster the first automatic pop-up toaster retailing at $13.50 at the time. In today’s market, that is the equivalent of almost $165.00.
|City of Minneapolis|
|Etymology: Dakota word mni (‘water') with Greek polis (‘city')|
“City of Lakes”, “Mill City”, “Twin Cities” (with Saint Paul), “Mini Apple”
En Avant (French: ‘Forward')
|Founded by||John H. Stevens and Franklin Steele|
|•Type||Mayor-council (strong mayor)|
|•Body||Minneapolis City Council|
|•Mayor||Jacob Frey (DFL)|
|•Rank||46th in the United States
1st in Minnesota
|Time zone||UTC–6 (CST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC–5 (CDT)|
55401-55419, 55423, 55429-55430, 55450, 55454-55455, 55484-55488
|GNIS feature ID||0655030|
|Major airport||Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport|
|Public transportation||Metro Transit|
SUBSCRIBE ► https://viatravelers.com/sub-to-youtube Spending time in Southeastern Minnesota? Rochester, Minnesota is a city full of history and industry. We've got you covered with the top things to do in Rochester to explore the city like a local (and a tourist).
Check out our guides to Rochester here:
Top Things to do in Rochester: https://viatravelers.com/things-to-do-in-rochester-mn/
Best Museums in Rochester: https://viatravelers.com/museums-in-rochester-mn/
Give us a subscribe if you enjoyed this video: https://viatravelers.com/sub-to-youtube
Welcome to Rochester – the third-largest city in Minnesota. Hidden among its urban amenities are its rich history and small-town vibes. As a traveler in Rochester, there’s a lot to do.
From Art Centers to Plazas and bike trails, the city has everything you could possibly think of. Start your tour of Rochester by visiting the Arts Center along the Zumbro River.
With a comprehensive selection of multimedia networks and multicultural art, this building will take you on a whirlwind of a ride of different cultures and communities.
What are your favorite things to do in Rochester Minnesota? Let us know in the comments below.
#rochestermn #thingstodinrochestermn #rochester