Real Estate Tips:
Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property. Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market.
3 Popular Attractions In Minnesota
- Afton State Park: State park in Hastings, Minnesota.
- Afton Alps: Ski resort in Hastings, Minnesota.
- Minnesota Inventions: Masking and Scotch tape, Wheaties cereal, Bisquick, HMOs, the bundt pan, Aveda beauty products, and Green Giant vegetables
- In 1956, Southdale, in the Minneapolis suburb of Edina, was the first enclosed climate-controlled suburban Shop50states.
- Tonka Trucks were developed and are continued to be manufactured in Minnetonka.
- In 1898, the Kensington Rune stone was found on the farm of Olaf Ohman, near Alexandria. The Kensington Rune stone carvings allegedly tell of a journey of a band of Vikings in 1362.
- In 1926, McGraw Electric Company marketed the Toastmaster the first automatic pop-up toaster retailing at $13.50 at the time. In today’s market, that is the equivalent of almost $165.00.
|City of Minneapolis|
|Etymology: Dakota word mni (‘water') with Greek polis (‘city')|
“City of Lakes”, “Mill City”, “Twin Cities” (with Saint Paul), “Mini Apple”
En Avant (French: ‘Forward')
|Founded by||John H. Stevens and Franklin Steele|
|•Type||Mayor-council (strong mayor)|
|•Body||Minneapolis City Council|
|•Mayor||Jacob Frey (DFL)|
|•Rank||46th in the United States
1st in Minnesota
|Time zone||UTC–6 (CST)|
|•Summer (DST)||UTC–5 (CDT)|
55401-55419, 55423, 55429-55430, 55450, 55454-55455, 55484-55488
|GNIS feature ID||0655030|
|Major airport||Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport|
|Public transportation||Metro Transit|
Top Tourist Attractions in Minneapolis: Travel Guide Minnesota
Weisman Art Museum, Minneapolis Institute of Art, Target Field, American Swedish Institute, Guthrie Theater, Basilica of St. Mary, Lake Calhoun, Lake Harriet, Mill City Museum, Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, Minnehaha Park, The Museum of Russian Art, Walker Art Center