Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Minnesota
- Minnesota History Center: Museum in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Voyageurs National Park: National park in northern Minnesota.
- The Mall of America in Bloomington is the size of 78 football fields — 9.5 million square feet.
- In 1956, Southdale, in the Minneapolis suburb of Edina, was the first enclosed climate-controlled suburban Shop50states.
- A Jehovah’s Witness was the first patient to receive a transfusion of artificial blood in 1979 at the University of Minnesota Hospital. He had refused a transfusion of real blood because of his religious beliefs.
- The University of Minnesota opened its doors seven years before Minnesota even became a state.
- Located in Bloomington, MN, the Mall of America is 78-football fields large translating into 9,500,000 square feet.
|Minnesota Lynx||Basketball||Women's National Basketball Association||1999||Target Center (18,798)||2011, 2013, 2015, 2017|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||Basketball||National Basketball Association||1989||Target Center (18,798)|
|Minnesota Twins||Baseball||Major League Baseball||1961||Target Field (39,500)||1987, 1991|
|Minnesota Vikings||American football||National Football League||1961||U.S. Bank Stadium (66,655)||1969 (NFL)|
From Their Iconic Aerial Bridge to Eating at Grandma's to Walking along Lake Superior or taking a tour of The Glensheen Historic Estate, Duluth, Minnesota has much for travelers, tourists and vacationers to Minnesota. Here we go through what to see, eat, do and enjoy in Duluth.
Filmed in Duluth & Two Harbors, Minnesota
Copyright Mark Wolters 2016
10 Things That Will SHOCK You About Visiting Minnesota
USA Today & 10Best's #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!