Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market.Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Missouri
- Gateway Arch: Monument in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Worlds of Fun: Amusement park in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Warsaw holds the state record for the high temperature recorded, 118 degrees on July 14, 1954.
- Auguste Chouteau founded Saint Louis in 1764.
- The ice cream cone was invented at the Missouri World’s Fair in 1904 when an ice cream vendor ran out of cups and asked a waffle vendor to help by rolling up waffles to hold ice cream.
- On July 3, 1985, the honey bee was officially declared the state insect.
- The most destructive tornado on record occurred in Annapolis, Missouri on March 18, 1925. In three hours, it spun through the town leaving a 980-foot wide trail of demolished buildings, uprooted trees, overturned cars, and left in its wake 823 people dead and almost 3,000 injured.
City of St. Louis Nickname(s): Coordinates: Country United States State Missouri CSA St. Louis–St. Charles–Farmington, MO–IL Metro St. Louis, MO-IL Founded February 14, 1764 Incorporated 1822 Named for Louis IX of France Government •Type Mayor–council •Body Board of Aldermen •Mayor Tishaura Jones (D) •President, Board of Aldermen Lewis E. Reed (D) •Treasurer Adam Layne •Comptroller Darlene Green (D) •Congressional representative Cori Bush (D) Area •Independent city 65.99sqmi (170.92km2) •Land 61.74sqmi (159.92km2) •Water 4.25sqmi (11.00km2) •Urban 923.6sqmi (2,392km2) •Metro 8,458sqmi (21,910km2) Elevation 466ft (142m) Highestelevation 614ft (187m) Population •Independent city 301,578 •Rank US: 69th
•Density 4,885.0/sqmi (1,887.19/km2) •Urban 2,150,706 (US: 20th) •Metro 2,807,338 (US: 20th) •CSA 2,911,945 (US: 19th) Demonym(s) St. Louisan Time zone UTC−6 (CST) •Summer (DST) UTC−5 (CDT) ZIP Codes Area code 314 FIPS code 29-65000 Interstates Light rail Primary airport St. Louis Lambert International Airport Waterways Mississippi River
GDP $160 billion (2017) Website stlouis-mo .gov
A Fun 2022 Branson, Missouri Travel Guide to help you plan your trip to the Ozarks!
In this video I share 10 of the BEST Things to do in Branson, MO including attractions, shows, Silver Dollar City, the Branson Landing, and even more!
Plus fun facts about all the things do to in Branson: a destination city, a top Tourist Attraction, and one of the Best Places to Visit!
Three area lakes, over 100 live shows, a vast array of lodging options and endless family fun await. Of you're wondering what do in while planning your trip to the city of “world-famous live entertainment, thrilling attractions, outdoor beauty, delicious food and genuine Ozarks hospitality that will make you feel right at home.”
This video was filmed in January 2022, and there are a good amount of things to do in the Winter, but Summer vacations are what fill the streets of Branson.
I'd recommend visiting Branson, with my #1 pick being Silver Dollar City. You can't not like SDC!
Thanks for watching!
Subscribe for more shorts, jokes, comedy, travel, interesting, hilarious, and mind-bendingly amazing content!
#branson #bransonmissouri #thingstodoinbranson