Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.Investing in real estate is one way to earn a return on your money as long as you choose your property wisely and purchase at a fair price. You can purchase a home and sell it when it increases in value. You can also purchase rental properties that provide you with an income, although you must deal with the headaches of being a landlord. Investing in real estate investment trusts (REITs) is another way to invest in real estate without having to actually own a physical property.
3 Popular Attractions In Missouri
- Gateway Arch: Monument in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Titanic Museum: Museum in Branson, Missouri.
- The most destructive tornado on record occurred in Annapolis. In 3 hours, it tore through the town on March 18, 1925 leaving a 980-foot wide trail of demolished buildings, uprooted trees, and overturned cars. It left 823 people dead and almost 3,000 injured.
- In 1865 Missouri became the first slave state to free its slaves.
- Worrying squirrels is not tolerated in Missouri.MY LATEST VIDEOSTotem Animals×Totem AnimalsWhat is your totem animal? Explore what to look for, and how to identify your spirit animal guide. More VideosVolume 0%Press shift question mark to access a list of keyboard shortcutsKeyboard ShortcutsEnabledDisabledPlay/PauseSPACEIncrease Volume↑Decrease Volume↓Seek Forward→Seek Backward←Captions On/OffcFullscreen/Exit FullscreenfMute/UnmutemSeek %0-9Next UpLegends of America03:07This ad will end in 26Live00:0400:2500:30
- Leroy “Satchel” Paige received his nickname as a young boy when he worked as a redcap and “looked like a walking satchel tree.” He was noted for his famous “hesitation pitch.”
Largest cities or towns in MissouriSource:
- The most destructive tornado on record occurred in Annapolis, Missouri on March 18, 1925. In three hours, it spun through the town leaving a 980-foot wide trail of demolished buildings, uprooted trees, overturned cars, and left in its wake 823 people dead and almost 3,000 injured.
Rank Name County Pop.
1 Kansas City Jackson, Clay, Platte, and Cass 508,090
2 St. Louis Independent city 301,578 3 Springfield Greene 169,176 4 Columbia Boone 126,254 5 Independence Jackson 123,011 6 Lee's Summit Jackson 101,108 7 O'Fallon St. Charles 91,316 8 St. Joseph Buchanan 72,473 9 St. Charles St. Charles 71,028 10 St. Peters St. Charles 58,212
[4K] The Branson Coaster is a Mountain Gravity Coaster in Branson Missouri. Also in the video, you will also see some of cool attractions you can see and do when you visit Branson.
Branson is home to many attractions like: Titanic Museum, WonderWorks, Ripley's Believe it or Not! Beyond the Lens, Parakeet Pete's Zipline, Silver Dollar City Theme Park, and so much more.
Video filmed September 2020.