Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Determine your expected earnings and how you will receive them. Figure out what form your earnings will be in. There are many ways to get them back. These include rent, dividends, and interest. Some types like real estate and stocks can earn and grow in value. Figure out what the potential of your investment is over time.
3 Popular Attractions In Missouri
- Saint Louis Zoo: Zoo in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Saint Louis Science Center: Science museum in St. Louis, Missouri.
- State insect–honey bee July 3, 1985
- Missouri Day is the third Wednesday in October.
- The most powerful earthquake to strike the United States occurred in 1811, centered in New Madrid, Missouri. The quake shook more than one million square miles and was felt as far as 1,000 miles away.
- Leroy “Satchel” Paige received his nickname as a young boy when he worked as a redcap and “looked like a walking satchel tree.” He was noted for his famous “hesitation pitch.”
- Auguste Chouteau founded Saint Louis in 1764.
State of Missouri Nickname(s):Show Me State, Cave State and Mother of the West Motto(s): Anthem: “Missouri Waltz“ Country United States Before statehood Missouri Territory Admitted to the Union August 10, 1821 (24th) Capital Jefferson City Largest city Kansas City Largest metro and urban areas Greater St. Louis Government •Governor Mike Parson (R) •Lieutenant Governor Mike Kehoe (R) Legislature General Assembly •Upper house Senate •Lower house House of Representatives Judiciary Supreme Court of Missouri U.S. senators Roy Blunt (R)
Josh Hawley (R)
U.S. House delegation 6 Republicans
2 Democrats (list)
Area •Total 69,715sqmi (180,560km2) •Land 68,886sqmi (179,015km2) •Rank 21st Dimensions •Length 300mi (480km) •Width 241mi (390km) Elevation 800ft (244m) Highestelevation 1,773ft (540m) Lowestelevation 230ft (70m) Population(2020) •Total 6,160,281 •Rank 19th •Rank 30th •Median household income $53,578 •Income rank 38th Demonym(s) Missourian Language •Official language English •Spoken language
- English 93.9%
- Spanish 2.6%
- German 0.4%
- Missouri French
Time zone UTC−06:00 (Central) •Summer (DST) UTC−05:00 (CDT) USPS abbreviationMO ISO 3166 code US-MO Traditional abbreviation Mo. Latitude 36° 0′ N to 40° 37′ N Longitude 89° 6′ W to 95° 46′ W Website www .mo .gov
In this month's edition we'll showcase some of Missouri's most scenic natural areas.