Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Keep in mind that there are investment opportunities past just traditional stocks and bonds. Commodities are an asset class with both risks and rewards but can provide hedges against inflation. Also look at real estate income trusts to invest into the real estate market without being tied to individual pieces of property.
3 Popular Attractions In Missouri
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Botanical garden in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Worlds of Fun: Amusement park in Kansas City, Missouri.
- The state animal is the Mule.
- “Madonna of the Trail” monument in Lexington tells the story of the brave women who helped conquer the west and is one of 12 placed in every state crossed by the National Old Trails Road, the route of early settlers from Maryland to California.
- Harry S. Truman was born in Lamar, May 8, 1884, and was raised in Independence. Beginning as a successful Missouri farmer, he served in France during World War I and after the war opened a men’s clothing store in Kansas City. An active Democrat, he became a Senator in 1934. As the 33rd President of the United States, Truman ordered the use of atomic weapons against Japan at the end of World War II.
- Installation of bathtubs with four legs resembling animal paws is prohibited.
- Should you decide to provide alcoholic beverages to an elephant in Missouri, you could be arrested.
State of Missouri Nickname(s):Show Me State, Cave State and Mother of the West Motto(s): Anthem: “Missouri Waltz“ Country United States Before statehood Missouri Territory Admitted to the Union August 10, 1821 (24th) Capital Jefferson City Largest city Kansas City Largest metro and urban areas Greater St. Louis Government •Governor Mike Parson (R) •Lieutenant Governor Mike Kehoe (R) Legislature General Assembly •Upper house Senate •Lower house House of Representatives Judiciary Supreme Court of Missouri U.S. senators Roy Blunt (R)
Josh Hawley (R)
U.S. House delegation 6 Republicans
2 Democrats (list)
Area •Total 69,715sqmi (180,560km2) •Land 68,886sqmi (179,015km2) •Rank 21st Dimensions •Length 300mi (480km) •Width 241mi (390km) Elevation 800ft (244m) Highestelevation 1,773ft (540m) Lowestelevation 230ft (70m) Population(2020) •Total 6,160,281 •Rank 19th •Rank 30th •Median household income $53,578 •Income rank 38th Demonym(s) Missourian Language •Official language English •Spoken language
- English 93.9%
- Spanish 2.6%
- German 0.4%
- Missouri French
Time zone UTC−06:00 (Central) •Summer (DST) UTC−05:00 (CDT) USPS abbreviationMO ISO 3166 code US-MO Traditional abbreviation Mo. Latitude 36° 0′ N to 40° 37′ N Longitude 89° 6′ W to 95° 46′ W Website www .mo .gov
Intro by Cre80s https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPLXSodYqTrm6xaL5gxNKKg
Check out my interactive map where you search videos of all the locations I have been to https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/Carpetbagger_Adventure_Map/qIRu7XPLas
If you would like to make a contribution, my Patreon can be found here https://www.patreon.com/carpetbagger A Donation of at least 3 dollars and I will send you a postcard every month.
If you prefer to donate on paypal, here is the link for that http://www.thecarpetbagger.org/p/donations.html
Check out my T-Shirt shop if you are interested https://carpetbagger.spreadshirt.com/
Additional Merchandise Available at my Etsy Shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCarpetbaggerShop
Title Music by James Bagger, Additional Music by Dan Bagger. Music for Carpetbagger channel can be found here. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrHyQP515fNlK8Toccewc7w
Feel free to email me at email@example.com