Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Montana
- Berkeley Pit: Former open pit copper mine located in Butte, Montana.
- Glacier Park Lodge: Hotel just outside of the Glacier National Park, located in East Glacier Park, Montana.
- North of Missoula is the largest population of nesting common loons in the western United States.
- Montana is nicknamed the Treasure State.
- The Old West comes to life through the brush and sculpture of famed western artist Charlie Russell at the Charles M. Russell Museum Complex in Great Falls. The museum contains the world’s largest collection of Russell’s work, his original log-cabin studio and his Great Falls home.
- Glacier National Park has 250 lakes within its boundaries.
This week I'm in the great Rocky Mountain state of Montana AKA Big Sky Country. From Bozeman to the Paradise Valley, I explore what makes this great and vast state so awe-inspiring and beautiful.
These are the essentials to southern Montana shot completely on my iPhone 8 Plus and in 4k.
+ For more Mitchell Travels: