Real Estate Tips:
Diversify your portfolio as much as possible. You do not want to have all of your investment funds in only one type of investment. Spread them out over stocks, real estate, and other investments in order to protect yourself should something bad happen in one area of the investment market. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Montana
- Yellowstone Club: Ski resort and golf club in Big Sky, Montana.
- Going-to-the-Sun Road: Scenic mountain road in Glacier National Park in Montana.
- At the Rocky Mountain Front Eagle Migration Area west of Great Falls more golden eagles have been seen in a single day than anywhere else in the country.
- Combination, Comet, Keystone, Black Pine, and Pony are names of Montana ghost towns.
- Every spring nearly 10,000 white pelicans with a wingspan of nine feet migrate from the Gulf of Mexico to Medicine Lake in northeastern Montana.
- The grizzly bear is the Montana state animal.
Attention: This video contains aerial footage. *Drones are prohibited in National Parks* except in limited cases in which written permission from the park superintendent has been obtained. https://www.nps.gov/articles/unmanned-aircraft-in-the-national-parks.htm
Note: Glacier National Park recently established a reservation system to drive on Going-to-the-Sun Road and North Fork Road. Find out how to get a reservation and how to get into the park without one in this article: https://www.parkedinparadise.com/glacier-national-park-reservation/
Glacier National Park has over 700 miles of trails that crisscross the Rocky Mountains in Montana and Canada. Hiking the most popular activity, but there are many other things to do!
In this video we share the top hiking trails, scenic drives, waterfalls, and lakes to visit.
Read the full list: https://www.parkedinparadise.com/things-to-do-glacier/