Real Estate Tips:
Sometimes the best investment is your own venture. If you are not comfortable with the world of finance and big spenders, then invest in something like real estate that you can improve and resell. This is especially wise if you have skills that are needed to improve a property to increase it's resale value. Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts.
3 Popular Attractions In Montana
- Glacier Park Lodge: Hotel just outside of the Glacier National Park, located in East Glacier Park, Montana.
- Lake McDonald: Largest lake in Glacier National Park, located in Flathead County, Montana.
- 46 out of Montana’s 56 counties are considered “frontier counties” with an average population of 6 or fewer people per square mile.
- Montana has the largest grizzly bear population in the lower 48 states.
- Every spring nearly 10,000 white pelicans with a wingspan of nine feet migrate from the Gulf of Mexico to Medicine Lake in northeastern Montana.
- Competing with the D River in Lincoln City, Oregon for the title of the world’s shortest river, the Roe River flows near Great Falls. Both rivers lengths vary from 58 feet to 200 feet. The source for this small river is Giant Springs, the largest freshwater spring in the United States.
Top Tourist Attractions in Helena: Travel Guide Montana:
Cathedral of St. Helena, Montana State Capitol, Gates of the Mountains, Original Governor's Mansion, Reeder's Alley, Great Northern Carousel , Montana Historical Society Museum, Mount Helena