Real Estate Tips:
Make sure that any money you invest is done so with a specific goal in mind. If you just want to preserve capital and beat inflation a little, stick with money markets and bonds. If you are saving for retirement far in advance, look for growth stocks. If you want income streams, look for dividend stocks and real estate income trusts. One way to diversify your investment portfolio is through real estate. Although real estate might not have the glitz stock market investing, it is usually a solid core investment part of a portfolio. Often, real estate will hold its value when the market takes a downward turn, thereby; buffering any market loss.
3 Popular Attractions In New Hampshire
- Loon Mountain: Mountain in Lincoln, New Hampshire.
- Franconia Notch State Park: State park in Franconia, New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Facts
- The Mount Washington auto road at Great Glen is New Hampshire’s oldest manmade tourist attraction.
- Alexandria was the birthplace of Luther C. Ladd, the first enlisted soldier to lose his life in the Civil War.
- New Hampshire did not officially adopt a state flag until 1909. Prior to that, New Hampshire had numerous regimental flags to represent the state. The present flag has only been changed once, in 1931 when the state’s seal was modified.
- The Pembroke Glass Works produced crown window glass from 1839 until 1850. The process of gathering molten glass on a blowpipe, and blowing the glass into a balloon shape. The blowpipe is removed, a solid “punty” rod is attached and the glass is spun rapidly until a disc is formed. When the glass cools the outer portion beyond the central knob is then cut into panes.
- The first free public library supported by taxation in the United States was founded on April 9, 1833 in Peterborough, New Hampshire.
Richard Bean, Vice Chair
New Hampshire is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States. It is bordered by Massachusetts to the south, Vermont to the west, Maine and the Atlantic Ocean to the east, and the Canadian province of Quebec to the north. New Hampshire is the 5th smallest by area and the 10th least populous of the 50 states. Concord is the state capital, while Manchester is the largest city in the state.